Makati City Jobs Administrative Specialist Position at Company Confidential
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Administrative Specialist with full time working hours for our company office, Company Confidential, for residents of Makati City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Company Confidential, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Administrative Specialist.
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Your qualifications and experience
- Associate degree in business or related field; bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5 years or more experience with Executive Administrative, and Management experience, or equivalent combinations of training, and/or experience
- Good English skills
- Good grasp of standard administrative and HR procedures, company policies and standards
- Working knowledge of Microsoft O365suite of programs
- Advanced organization and problem-solving skills
- Good leadership skills
- Be able to handle a wide variety of our clerical and administrative tasks such and admin/HR team leadership support whenever necessary
- Perform administrative project activities related to billing, project cost and timelines, inventory control, document control and procurement support
- Provide support and assist with user setup and maintenance in all portals
- Third party vendor management for the completion of projects and office management
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Use problem-solving skills to resolve issues and improve our processes, leading to higher levels of project success
- Provide backup support for the administrative functions of Executive leadership
- Take on administrative and HR tasks and projects as needed Be hands on and willing to perform administrative tasks when needed
- Main contact person for maintenance, mailing, supplies, equipment and errands.
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians)
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- Be a team player
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Boduo International established in 2014 is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the PHILIPPINES
Boduo Holding Group who is one of the largest milk tea suppliers in China since 200.
With the support of the headquarters, we have been continuously
expanding our businesses in the global market finding global distributors franchising our brand in the global market and setting up overseas subsidiaries.
For those who want to win a chance in catering, we will always be by your side, helping you to make your dreams come true.
Our Boduo Training Philippines is looking for a new distributor!
If you are interested in being the first distributor in your city please contact us for further cooperation.
We are a group of people with tons of dreams to achieve. If you are aiming
the same thing, you are more than welcome to join us!!
- Specific Location: cubao