Quezon City Jobs Administrative Officer I Position at National Fisheries Research and Development Institute – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Administrative Officer I. For candidates who reside in Quezon City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at National Fisheries Research and Development Institute - Government and willing to work in our office under contract working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||National Fisheries Research and Development Institute – Government|
|Position||Administrative Officer I|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Division: Policy, Planning and Information Division
Salary Grade: 10
Contract of Service
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Prepares design layout of IEC materials and develops audio-visual presentations;
2. Serves as the main Administrative Staff of the Planning, Policy and Information Division;
3. Receives, processes, releases and records all documents for action of the Division Chief;
4. Encodes and facilitates administrative concerns of the Division;
5. Manages file systems and reports of the Division;
6. Assists and facilitates meeting, workshops, seminars conducted by the Division;
7. Perform tasks as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
1. No. of design layout of IEC materials and audio-visual presentations prepared; 2 IEC; 1 video;
2. No. of documents received, processed, released and recorded for action of the Division Chief and/or forwarded to concerned units as receiving;
3. No. of encoded documents (T.O., PRs, DV, etc.) and facilitated administrative concerns of the Division;
4. Division records management filed, retrieved and updated;
6. 100% documents delivered to concerned offices as needed;
7. No. of co-hosted and/or facilitated meeting,workshops, seminars; and,
8. Performed other duties as assigned by the Division chief and immediate supervisor
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||National Fisheries Research and Development Institute, 101 Mother Ignacia Ave., Brgy, Diliman, Quezon City, 1103 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Philippine Fisheries Code of 1988 or Republic Act 8550 (as amended by Republic Act 10654), Section 82, created the National Fisheries Research and Development Institute (NFRDI) to recognize the important role of fisheries research in the development, management, conservation and protection of the country’s fisheries and aquatic resources.
Under Presidential Decree, PD 704 (1972-1985) and Executive Order, EO 116 (1986-1997), BFAR was mandated and shall be responsible for the production, management and regulatory, protection, conservation and law enforcement, policy formulation and research of the country’s fisheries and aquatic resources. However, after the passage of RA 8550 in 1998 and amended by RA 10654 in 2015, the research function of BFAR was transferred to NFRDI.
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, collared shirts and black pants
- Specific Location: Corporate 101, Mother Ignacia Ave, South Triangle