Pasig City Jobs Administrative Assistant Position at Joy~Nostalg Group
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Joy~Nostalg Group has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Pasig City and surrounding areas as administrative assistant with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
About the Role:
The Administrative Assistant shall report directly and provide overall administrative support to the Family Management Office’ CEO. He/She will work closely with the Family Management Officer to deliver requirements including maintenance of the filing system, preparation of reports, and coordination with different departments. He/She must ensure assigned responsibilities are performed in a professional and timely manner.
What you’ll do:
- Generates reports and ensures all regular reports’ completeness and timely submission through proper coordination and follow-through with all concerned personnel. (Monthly reports, board reports, financial reports, operational reports)
- Performs admin tasks such as recording of documents, filing, and managing of a record system
- Conducts research, creates presentations, and transcribes minutes of meetings
- Sets up and coordinates meetings, appointments, and schedules
- Assists in processing of reimbursement and expenses of the Office of the FMO Head
- Prepares ordering of supplies
- Performs other related duties as assigned
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Office Management, Business Administration, Business Management, or a related field.
- Prior experience in a similar role (2 to 4 years)
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office (Excel Word and PowerPoint)
- Ability to perform basic math or accounting skills
- With good logical reasoning
- Ability to organize files and retrieve data effectively
- Ability to assess work prioritization and perform multitasking
- Possess keen attention to details
- Good communication skills (both oral and written)
- With active listening skills
- Possess focus and agility
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Willing to work beyond regular working hours as needed
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||41F, Joy~Nostalg Group, Joy-Nostalg Center, 17 ADB Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Joy~Nostalg is a group of companies with an array of business entities in various industries, namely Property, Power, Hospitality and Culinary. We aim to consistently deliver unique, quality, and sustainable products and services for people of all ages and backgrounds through our businesses. We take pride in being a proponent of alleviating homelessness and addressing the housing backlog in the Philippines.
For the past 12 years, Joy~Nostalg has developed communities under its 3 property brands: Elanvital Enclaves (residential properties catering to middle-income families), Everyhome Enclaves (economic housing), and Extraordinary Enclaves (socialized housing).
We have also established our own foundation, the Joy~Nostalg Foundation (JNF), whose main advocacy is the promotion of responsible home ownership among our housing beneficiaries and would-be homeowners, enacted through education, empowerment, and sustainable livelihood programs.
Apart from our Mission to "Create and Cater Moments of Happiness for Memories of Hope for Others" and our Vision of providing "Homes for Happiness and Hope Forever," Joy~Nostalg Group promotes and champions the collective value of CHRISTUDE, which stands for Commitment, Happiness, Responsibility, Integrity, Simplicity, Tenacity, Unity, Dynamism, and Excellence. These values govern the way members of the Joy~Nostalg Community conduct themselves in the organization, and these serve to guide us in achieving our goal to Spark Joy Morever.
A Spiritually-Centered, Socially-Missioned Business Platform Enterprise, Joy~Nostalg endeavors to serve as a social solution platform for others, by taking a proactive involvement in devising relevant solutions to address social problems, while also encouraging others who are concerned to genuinely cooperate and take part in becoming the solution.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: CS201208983
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Group Life and Accident Insurance, Nuptial Leave and Gift, Car Plan, etc., Corporate Attire, Monday - Friday (9AM to 6PM)