Makati City Jobs Accounting Support Analyst Position at Deltek Systems (Philippines), Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Deltek Systems (Philippines), Ltd. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as accounting support analyst with a full time work system, which domiciled in Makati City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Services & Customer Service.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Deltek Systems (Philippines), Ltd.|
|Position||Accounting Support Analyst|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
As a Support Analyst, you will be responsible for providing quality accounting software support to clients using Deltek products. Support Analysts work in a team environment and provide support to customers via telephone, e-mail, chat, and the Internet. Work activity involves assessing the nature of customer problems and resolving most support issues. For the most complex issues, the customer is escalated to an appropriate Support Analyst. Deltek’s work environment is challenging, innovative, and fun.
- Strong oral and written communication
- At least 3+ years customer service or software support experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field preferred
- Successful history working in a team environment
- Refined problem solving skills
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Superb customer service skills
- Must have the ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Direct experience with Ajera software or Construction/Job Costing Accounting is a plus
- Amenable to work on a Night Shift schedule
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Deltek Systems (Philippines), Ltd., The Enterprise Center, Paseo de Roxas, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1226 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
As the leading global provider of enterprise software and information solutions for project-based businesses, Deltek helps organizations of all sizes maximize productivity and revenue. Our market leadership stems from the work of our diverse employees who are united by a passion for learning, growing and making a difference. At Deltek, we take immense pride in creating a balanced, values-driven environment, where every employee feels included and empowered to do their best work. Our employees put our core values into action daily, creating a one-of-a-kind culture that has been recognized globally. Thanks to our incredible team, Deltek has been named one of America’s Best Midsize Employers by Forbes, a Top Workplace by The Washington Post and a Best Place to Work in Asia by World HRD Congress.
Join our growing team, and embark on a great career today. Please visit our websiteww.deltek.com for more job openings.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, 14th month pay, Business Casual, Work Shift and Days Off Depend on the Job. Please see Job posting
- Specific Location: Full-Time Remote