Makati City Jobs Accounting Supervisor Position at U-BIX Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Makati City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Accounting Supervisor in our business office, U-BIX Corporation.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, CPA preferred but not required
- At least 5 years Accounting experience is required and at least 1-2 years in a supervisory capacity
- Expertise in General Accounting, Cost Accounting, Fixed Asset Accounting, Accounts Payable, Bank Recon and closing of books complete with relevant schedules and analyses
- Proficiency in Accounting Standards and Principles
- Knowledgeable in Philippine Taxation
- Excellent analytical skills and is able to prepare review notes that will accompany the financial package submitted to management every month
- Detail oriented and demonstrates critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent coordination skills and is able to liaise with auditors and other governmental agencies
- Must have good people management skills with the ability to lead, coach and supervise people
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Accounting Software (with exposure to Netsuite/Oracle highly preferred)
- Willing to work in Makati City in a full-time capacity
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- More than 4 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||U-BIX Corporation (Makati Head Office), 1344 1210, Angono, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
U-BIX Corporation is the Philippines’ leading office systems services provider. Our objective is to provide a ‘one-stop shop’ option to anyone who needs office equipment, furniture, and office-related products and services. From the customers’ perspective, they have the convenience of being able to rely on one company with a proven track record of high quality and excellent service to cater to all their office needs, whether for office equipment or facility-maintenance services. From the company’s perspective, our strength is being able to know what our customers need and deliver these products and services to their full and complete satisfaction.
U-BIX was founded on February 11, 1974 by Edilberto B. Bravo and Enrique M. Belo. The company has began as the exclusive distributor of Konica copiers for the Philippines, moving on to do local assembly of copiers in 1976. Since then, the company has evolved into an integrated office systems and services provider, acquiring a number of distribution agreements for other office products such as Epson printers, Riso digital duplicators, and Okamura office furniture systems. U-Bix entered the outsourcing market in commercial and residential cleaning and maintenance, grounds care, and pest control services through exclusive franchise agreements with Service Master and Terminix of the United States.
Product & Services
U-Bix was the first company to introduce plain paper copiers to the Phils. & remains a dominant market leader to this day. The wide range of Konica copier system for each client’s needs. U-Bix introduced Epson printers to the Phils. and to this day,Epson remains a leading name for printers in the market. U-Bix continues to be the largest distributor of Epson printers in the country. The Copy Center is U-Bix’s answer to the home & office retail market. Our acces to machines as a distributor allows us to provide high-quality services at very competitive prices ServiceMASTER America’s largest facilities management company and highly respected world leader in the service industry. U-Bix is proud to be the exclusive partner of Service Master in the Phils. TERMINIX U-Bix is also an exclusive partner of Terminix, an internationally recognized leader in pest control service. With Terminix, residential & commercial establishments are protected from the most common pests.
- Industry: Computer/Information Technology (Hardware)
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 11 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Retirement Benefits, 12 SL, 12 VL, 3 EL, 24 Hours Life Insurance