Makati City Jobs Accounting Staff Position at Total Information Management Corp.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Total Information Management Corp. are looking for candidates for the position of accounting staff with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and domiciled in Makati City and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Total Information Management Corp.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Accounting Assistant is responsible for the preparation and review of financial information. She manages account records, process transactions, and analyze financial data. She also advises Senior Managers and Internal Departments on best practices to ensure compliance with financial regulations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform end to end General Accounting (Accounts Payable & Account Receivable) duties.
- Ensures that accounting transactions are properly processed and recorded in the system.
- Perform cash position, check requisition, and preparation for BIR and Government payables.
- Handles generation of Accounts Receivable Report.
- Perform Bank Reconciliation.
- Assist in the continual improvement of the accounting procedures.
- Perform other accounting tasks from time to time.
- Must be a graduate of BS Accountancy
- Preferably Certified Public Accountant
- Open to FRESH GRADUATES
- If with work experience, candidate/s must have 2-3 years of exposure in budgeting field
Skills & Competencies:
- Must have advance skills in MS Office and Google Sheets Knowledgeable on accounting principles
- Organized, keen to details and highly analytical
- Has a positive attitude and can work in a fast paced work environment
- Amenable to work onsite (Makati Office)
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- No experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Total Information Management Corporation (TIM), 5600 Osmeña Hwy, Makati, 1235 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Total Information Management (TIM) Corporation is a 100% Filipino-owned Technology Solutions company based in Makati City. With a strong pool of talent, robust financial resources and 31 years of experience under its belt, TIM is currently one of the most enduring financial resources in the Philippines and a trusted technology partner to some of the country's largest institutions.
What makes TIM stand out are its proven track record at Systems Integration, its unsurpassed service capabilities; and its strategic partnerships with global IT brands. It has implemented a long and impressive list of complex system integration projects for banking, government and manufacturing institutions. TIM's strong, strategic partnership with the world's leading IT brands enables it to provide access to the most advanced technology and the best solutions for its clients.
- Industry: Computer/Information Technology (Hardware)
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 2 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)