National Capital Region Jobs Accounting Staff Position at KINBEN WORK MASTERS MANPOWER SERVICES INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||KINBEN WORK MASTERS MANPOWER SERVICES INC.|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Staffing and Recruiting
KINBEN WORK MASTERS MANPOWER SERVICES INC.
Lot 3122 B Ara Building, Victoria Hills, Kalayaan Road, Magdalo
Offering our Clients the much needed peace of mind w/ a quick response and solutions that SAVE your TIME, MONEY & RESOURCES.
We provide the following Personnel to different Businesses;
** Housekeeping Staff
** Administrative work
** Production Work
** Food attendant
Kindly send your resume or biodata on our email: **@gmail.com
Or kindly fill-out our application form at **
For any questions or inquiries you can reach on our contact numbers:
Tel. no. (046) 454-5**
Mobile nos. 0917-124-0**/0917-124-8637/0917-106-6726
1. Auditing of client payrolls.
2. Generating client billings.
3. Generating billing invoices and statement of accounts.
4. Monitoring company’s receivables.
5. Scheduling submission of billings and collections.
6. Maintaining accounts receivable files and records.
7. Producing collection reports.
8. Generating payroll adjustment reports.
9. Preparing employee’s last salary computation based on generated client billings.
10. Shall comply with all the terms, conditions, and requirements of his/her job assignment as may be determined by the employer, including his/her work schedule; and
11. Shall observe and comply with all rules, regulations, directives issued by the employer as forming part of this contract, as well as the instruction and directives which the employer may bring to the attention of the employee.
12. And such other functions as may be designated from time to time by the EMPLOYER.
-GRADUATE OF BS ACCOUNTANCY OR RELATED COURSES
-KNOWLEDGEABLE IN PAYROLL AND BILLING
-PROFICIENT IN MICROSOFT APPLICATIONS
-GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS, ORGANIZED AND DETAIL ORIENTED
-CAN WORK WITH LESS SUPERVISION
Number of Job Opening
Highest Education Attainment
AUDREY EUNIZE DELA CRUZ
Contact Phone : 09171066** Contact Email :
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Kin Manpower Service Corporation, Room 504, CNC Investment Building, #231 Juan Luna Street, Binondo, Manila City, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.