Makati City Jobs Accounting Specialist Position at Elev8 Holdings, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Accounting Specialist. For those of you who live in Makati City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Elev8 Holdings, Inc., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with at least Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱20,000 - ₱27,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Elev8 Holdings, Inc.|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 20.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 27.000|
Accounting Specialist Job Description
We are searching for a motivated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication and time management skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to assist the Accounting department with data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting with audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounting Assistant, you should have an understanding of basic Accounting principles and proficiency with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
Accounting Specialist Responsibilities:
- Reconcile cash transactions for multiple bank accounts on a continuous basis throughout the month.
- Review general ledger activity and maintain all Prepaid Amortization Schedules in the company’s Quickbooks.
- Review general ledger activity and maintain the Fixed Assets Register (lapsing schedule), including depreciation, disposals, and transfers.
- Record journal entries and reconcile general ledger accounts related to cash, fixed assets, and prepaids.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to assigned subject areas.
- Support internal and external audits.
- Support the Accounting team with other month-end close and reconciliation duties as needed.
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
Accounting Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Accountancy
- More education, experience, or additional certifications and licenses may be required.
- Proficiency with computers and bookkeeping software, strong typing skills.
- Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles.
- Professional manner and a strong ethical code.
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Elev8 Media, 128 L.P. Leviste Street, Makati, 1227 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Performance Bonus & Incentives
- Career Growth
- Training & Development
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The ELEV8 GROUP is comprised of multiple companies led by Elev8 Holdings Inc. which provides leadership and support services to its multiple business units in the industry of Out of Home Advertising, Solar Renewable Energy, and FMCG. It is a fast-growing organization striving for market leadership in every industry it is in. It abides by world-class standards like ISO 9001 for management.
Elev8 Holdings, Inc.
Industry: Support Services - Finance, Human Resources, Administration, and Legal Services
Elev8 Media, Inc.
Industry: Advertising - Out of Home
Elev8 Trading and Marketing Corporation
Industry: FMCG - Men's hygiene products
Elev8 Solar Energy, Inc.
Industry: Renewable Energy
Cre8 Media Inc.
Industry: Advertising - Printed and display materials
Industry: Corporate Social Responsibility
To be one of the most respected Filipino organizations that exist to delight and enrich the lives of all our stakeholders.
To delight our customers through our excellent and innovative products and services delivered by our inspired Elev8 ambassadors.
- Customer Delight
The secret to becoming successful at Elev8 is the alignment to our corporate vision, mission, and values. At the beginning of your journey, it is vital to understand where our company is headed, what important functions does your department contributes to, and your role in the bigger picture. To be successful in your career with us, strive to emulate our values, and surely you will grow with our organization.
- Industry: Advertising / Marketing / Promotion / PR
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)