National Capital Region Jobs Accounting Assistant Position at Oriental Assurance Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Accounting Assistant. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Oriental Assurance Corporation, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with at least Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱20,000 - ₱25,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Oriental Assurance Corporation|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 20.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 25.000|
- Preparation of bank reconciliation.
- Preparation of 2307 of suppliers.
- Preparation of quarterly summary of alphalist (2307).
- Prepare monthly journal entries.
- Other tasks that may be assigned from time to time by the department head.
- With 2 years working experience in a similar position
- Keen attention to details
- Highly analytical, resourceful
- Excellent organizational & time management skills
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Oriental Assurance Corporation, 27 San Miguel Ave, San Antonio, Pasig, 1605 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Family-oriented working environment
- Christmas Bonus
- Performance Bonus
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
HistoryWhen a fire broke out in one of the buildings in Manila during the 1960s, their occupants were desperately trying to save their properties, while curious spectators milled around as usual. One man alone, dressed in his business suit, stood quietly apart from the crowd: he was assessing in his mind the cost of what the fire had damaged. In a few minutes, he had it all figured out and was ready to write a check for the damage to the owner of the building, a client of Oriental Assurance Corporation.The observer was Don Gonzalo H. Cotoco, who believed so strongly in insurance that he decided to devote his whole life to it. Starting out as an agent for leading insurance companies, he went on to start his own company, Oriental Assurance Corporation on May 3, 1962, serving as its first chairman and president. Later, he was to pass on this legacy to his son, Nazario H. Cotoco, who continued to lead Oriental, inspired by his father’s strong conviction in the importance of insurance. OAC has distinguished itself as one of the major companies in the Philippine insurance market, with total assets of more than P1 billion.The company writes all lines of non-life insurance, and even offers exclusive insurance protection packages designed for clients on a highly professional level. Today, Oriental Assurance continues to move forward, propelled by the synergy of talents and leadership in the Cotoco family’s third and fourth generations. The company has also moved consistently upward with its policy of giving excellent service to clients. Through its alert observance of the insurance market, Oriental Assurance is determined to be second to none in bringing first-class insurance advice and services to its clients.
- Industry: Insurance
- Registration No.: 20682
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Ortigas Center, Pasig City