Makati City Jobs Accounting / Admin Officer (45538) Position at Reeracoen Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Accounting / Admin Officer (45538) in our company, Reeracoen Philippines, Inc.. For candidates who reside in Makati City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱30,000 - ₱50,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Reeracoen Philippines, Inc.|
|Position||Accounting / Admin Officer (45538)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 30.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 50.000|
Admin Officer – Makati
30,00 – 50,00
Benefits and Allowances
- 13th month pay
- Processing of online and manual check payments, remittances, transfers ,conversion, communication with bank personnel
- Compliances such as preparation & processing of applications, reports and correspondences with various government office
- Tax filing, payment and preparation/submission of related tax returns , reports and requirements to BIR
- Preparation of documents, audit schedules, reconciliations, etc. for interim and year‐end audit and liase with external auditors
- Preparation journal entries related to cash and other accounts as result from reconciliation and checking of various accounts.
- Review of credit applications and other RM applications, preparation of RM reports
- BS Accountancy graduate
- Must be CPA
- More than 3 years work experience in accounting department
- With working experience using SAP
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Reeracoen Phil Inc., 174 Salcedo, Legazpi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Reeracoen (Neo Career Group) is one of the most rapidly expanding companies in the recruitment industry in Japan, has just launched its operations in Asia and is now making name in the Philippines!
Established in 200, Neo Career is specialized in recruitment service with a comprehensive service line including HR consulting, permanent & temporary placement, and IT & Media consulting, with over 300 employees.
In Philippines, we don’t stop to make rapid progress as same as in Japan market.
Please LIKE our Facebook page for more JOBS: https://ww.facebook.com/reeracoenphilippines/
■ REERACOEN PHILIPPINES/SINGAPORE/THAILAND/MALAYSIA/INDONESIA/VIETNAM/CHINA/TAIWAN
Neocareer Co., LTD
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: M-22-03-049
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days