National Capital Region Jobs Accountant – 13128348479 Position at Support Shepherd
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Do you currently live in the National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Support Shepherd is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Accountant - 13128348479 and able to work under working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Position||Accountant - 13128348479|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
**LOOKING FOR FILIPINOS OR PHILIPPINES-BASED CANDIDATES**
Position : Accountant
Working Hours : Mondays to Fridays; 9:00AM to 5:00PM CST
Salary range : $900 – $1600/month
BACKGROUND OF THE COMPANY
The company helps businesses to handle all of the day-to-day accounting tasks with their various accounting and tax services including Bookkeeping and Payroll, Audit Protection, Personal Income Tax, Business Foundation and Business Management Services.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Gather and monitor financial data (e.g. sales revenues and liabilities)
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual statements (balance sheets and income statements)
- Perform month-end and year-end close processes
- 2-5 years of work experience as an Accountant or related
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). US GAAP is a huge advantage
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like QuickBooks or any accounting software like Xero etc.
- QuickBooks Online is the most important tool required. Otherwise, a solid general understanding of accounting and financial reporting are key.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Above Average to Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion in handling sensitive information.
- Should be motivated, and assertive
- Must have a reliable and strong internet connection
Holidays : PH & US Holidays
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.