Makati City Jobs Account Manager Position at Konica Minolta Marketing Services (Philippines), Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Makati City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Konica Minolta Marketing Services (Philippines), Inc. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Account Manager and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Arts/Media/Communications & Advertising with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Konica Minolta Marketing Services (Philippines), Inc.|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
What you’ll do:
- Develop a good understanding of the client’s business, key drivers in the retail/marketing activation sector and become established as a trusted partner.
- Provide a value-added service as part of a client-facing team managing client marketing projects, through compliance with the SLA and company commercial principles.
- Proactively manage client expectations by providing regular activity updates, advice, and recommendations to enhance delivery and campaign performance.
- Maintain regular contact with key stakeholders to build awareness of delivery and account status.
- Create a collaborative environment and stimulate discussion on upcoming projects and POSM requirements sharing your knowledge of the retail marketing activation sector. Hold discussions with your clients about their brief requirements and add your thoughts, insights and knowledge to help define their brief.
- Brief the production team through our Campaign Management system and get their support on accurate and thorough technical specs completion and follow the required ways of working.
- Ensure all activity reports are accurate and deliver value to your client based on their reporting requirements.
What you’ll bring:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field may be advantageous.
- Good print, POSM, and Premiums production experience gained in a Print Management and BTL agency environment.
- Understanding of entire end to end process from client strategic requirement to delivery cross channel.
- Good project management & client facing skills
- Demonstrable experience of collaboration, with peers and virtual teams, with the ability to provide and receive constructive challenges.
The softer skills that we believe, will help you thrive in this role:
- Demonstrate a positive ‘can-do’ attitude at all times
- Communicate clearly and effectively at all levels
- Solution orientated
- Encourage bravery and push briefs to be the best they can be working collaboratively with clients and colleagues to deliver award winning work
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills
- Excellent team working, motivational, and interpersonal skills
- Collaborative – can collaborate well with a team, be an active listener and communicate constructively.
- Entrepreneurial – not afraid of failure, and the ability to bounce back when things go wrong.
- Pioneering – as Einstein once said: “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them”!
- Accountable – transparent, honest and diligent. We take credit on our successes and acknowledge when things don’t go as planned
We are an equal opportunities employer and as such, will make any reasonable adjustments to accommodate the needs of all candidates. If you have any such needs or requirements in the context of your interview, please notify us so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The company profile mentioned here:
- Ergo Asia was established in 2004, headquartered in Sydney, Australia and operating in countries like New Zealand, China, Indonesia, India, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Singapore and USA.
- In April 2017 Ergo India Pvt Ltd (Ergo) along with our European sister company Charterhouse, became a single global band Konica Minolta Marketing Services (KMMS). This change enables us to clearly demonstrate our global scale and capability in marketing services. The re-brand shows our commitment to providing truly global services to our clients.
- Ergo is a company borne out of marketing and technology services becoming intrinsically linked. Ergo creates meaningful connections with our clients through every brand touch-point and this sits at the heart of everything that we do. Aligned and agile we work off-site inside our clients' businesses and we aim to make the complex simple and take solutions to market faster.
- Ergo deliver cut through communications from shopping aisles to virtual reality and beyond.
- Ergo work with clients to improve their marketing performance through seamless delivery, across all geographies, in all media channels and for every one of our global clients.
- Company is on a journey fuelled by daring ambition we are part of a consistent global identity and provider of world-class technology with a depth of resources
- Ergo provides marketing management services including digital production, digital asset management, studio services, software provision, retail display production and print production.
- Ergo provides creativity and innovation for every marketing campaign. They have deep understanding on what makes campaign work, provide the most astute direction needed to carry clients’ core message through. Their system allows direct engagement with client partners such as design agencies to ensure alignment for high quality execution.
- Ergo is a leader in effective and transparent sourcing of marketing materials that deliver ultimate benefits to clients. The model is based on close collaboration with their suppliers, exceptional quality and service, and recognizing capability and efficiency
- Ergo is considered to be one of the most robust and cost-effective ways to service today's multinational.
- Ergo's expertise in the “Marketing Print Management (MPM)” services improve marketing business process and assist planning and production of highly value-added products useful for promotion and marketing purposes. Ergo has been developing its MPM business across Asia.
- Innovative, marketing supply chain specialist and sourcing and procurement strategies. Their thorough knowledge of retail and supply that supply exceptional design advice for production requirements.
- Ergo’s global technologies support core service delivery resources to provide seamless project management and workflow control from the start of campaign, to delivering campaign on time and within the budget
- Ergo drive process efficiencies, connect customers and solve their business needs through tailored, self-serve solutions
- Ergo manages boundless marketing services and products and take the time to hunt the world for the best suppliers. Products like signage, retail displays, printing, outdoor displays, catalogue management etc.
- Ergo’s systems provide fail-safe procurement processes, providing a high level of compliance to all policies.
Also request you to visit our website https://ms.konicaminolta.com and get more clarity.
- Industry: Advertising / Marketing / Promotion / PR
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays