National Capital Region Jobs 13128348505 – Administrative Assistant Position at Support Shepherd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support, we Support Shepherd, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as 13128348505 - administrative assistant and dedicated to work in which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Position||13128348505 - Administrative Assistant|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
**LOOKING FOR FILIPINOS OR PHILIPPINES-BASED CANDIDATES**
Position : Administrative Assistant
Working Hours : Mondays to Fridays; 9:00AM to 5:00PM CST
Salary range : $800 – $1200/month
BACKGROUND OF THE COMPANY
The company helps businesses to handle all of the day-to-day accounting tasks with their various accounting and tax services including Bookkeeping and Payroll, Audit Protection, Personal Income Tax, Business Foundation and Business Management Services.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Minimum of 1 year up to 5 years of work experience as an Administrative Assistant, Virtual Assistant or Office Admin Assistant
- High School degree or Bachelor’s degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant, VA, or Secretarial will be a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Above Average to Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solver and a self starter who will do things without needing to follow exact directions
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion in handling sensitive information.
- Should be motivated, and assertive
- Must have a reliable and strong internet connection
Holidays : PH & US Holidays
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||J342+GXH Philippine National Police - Headquarters Support Service, General Castaneda Street, Camp Crame, Quezon City, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.