National Capital Region Jobs 13124877223 – Project Manager Position at Support Shepherd
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring for the position of 13124877223 - Project Manager with working hours for our company office, Support Shepherd, for residents of National Capital Reg and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Services & Customer Service and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Support Shepherd, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a 13124877223 - Project Manager.
|Position||13124877223 - Project Manager|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
LOOKING FOR FILIPINO CITIZENS BASED IN THE PHILIPPINES
Role: Project Manager
Salary: 100 – 200 USD
Schedule: 10am – 6pm UK Timezone
We are a rapidly growing company focused on motorsport and video game content, operating multiple websites including Coach Dave Academy, SimGrid, and SimTrader. We are currently looking for a passionate and dedicated Project Manager to join our team and help us manage our content and website operations.
- Manage content schedules for ACC and iRacing, based on guidance provided by the head of operations
- Liaise directly with ACC and iRacing content teams, content and video editors, and the broadcaster to ensure timely and accurate content production and delivery
- Oversee and manage bookings via a new platform, ensuring customer satisfaction and efficient scheduling
- Conduct and maintain weekly cross-team and ACC content creation meetings to ensure effective communication and collaboration
- Produce and review literature for ACC and iRacing releases, ensuring accuracy and timeliness
- Report progress and raise any concerns to the head of operations in a timely manner
- Coordinate monthly invoicing and provide information to the head of operations for processing
- Manage and coordinate company, brand, and product images
- Collaborate with the content team to create car etchings for iRacing and ACC car setup product pages
- Organise coordination meetings between relevant departments
- Create concise bullet points or pre-written ad copy for marketing purposes
- Provide an overview of upcoming setup and race schedules for various promotional materials
- Coordinate with the writing team to ensure timely completion and publishing of tutorials
- Manage schedules for upcoming iRacing seasons, car lineup changes, and ACC car setup releases
- Oversee weekly YouTube content production by team members (Mike Yau and sim drivers)
- Above average to good in English
- At least 3 years in project management experience
- Passion for motorsport and video games
- Proven experience in project management, preferably within the motorsport or video game industry
- Ability to work effectively in a remote, fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and time management abilities
- Familiarity with ACC and iRacing platforms is a plus
- No conflicts of interest, such as working or collaborating with competitors in the sim racing sector
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||J342+GXH Philippine National Police - Headquarters Support Service, General Castaneda Street, Camp Crame, Quezon City, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.