National Capital Region Jobs 13116145055 – Virtual Assistant Position at Support Shepherd
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||13116145055 - Virtual Assistant|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
LOOKING FOR FILIPINO CITIZENS BASED IN THE PHILIPPINES
Position: Virtual Assistant
Salary Range: $800 – 1,500 per month
Working Schedule: M-F, 8am – 5pm, EST (8pm – 5am Manila Time)
About the client and the role:
- If you are a problem solver, can learn new skills quickly, and pay attention to detail, you’ll fit nicely in our team. We specialize in sports video so if you are a sports fan that is a plus, particularly if you know and love the game of football (soccer) but this is not a requirement.
- As part of our team you’ll spend your day interacting with current and potential customers. You’ll help answer their questions about how the technology and our company work.
- You’ll help teams and coaches understand how the technology works, and which technology best fits their situation, and you’ll help document and publish those different scenarios.
- As you learn about customers’ questions and needs, you’ll help create comparisons between different sports video technologies and how teams can use them.
- In addition to working with customers you’ll be organizing, publishing, & updating content on our website and sharing it on social media.
- You won’t always have the answers but we’ll be here to answer your questions and help you learn how to assist the customers.
- Manage the logistics and operations of camera rentals – including tracking inventory, organizing shipments, managing teams & uploaded games.
- Respond to customer inquiries about camera functionality, troubleshooting, and rental procedures via phone or email.
- Manage listings for used camera equipment, communicating with teams & coaches.
- Update and maintain our digital guides with the latest tech updates, product specifications, and other relevant information.
- Monitor and respond to comments and messages on YouTube & other social channels.
- Assist in the creation and distribution of email campaigns using Mailchimp, including content creation and list management.
- Use WordPress CMS to manage and update website content as needed, including blog posts, product pages, and product listings.
- Update planning and operations docs in Google Docs/Sheets & online project management software
- At least 1-2 years of experience in the role
- Experience in WordPress CMS
- Experience in Hubspot CRM
- Experience in Mailchimp
- Proficient in Google Docs/Google Sheets
- Experience with any Project management software
- Good communicator (written & verbal)
- Fast learner
- Sttention to detail
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||J342+GXH Philippine National Police - Headquarters Support Service, General Castaneda Street, Camp Crame, Quezon City, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.