National Capital Region Jobs 13115859891 – Dispatcher Position at Support Shepherd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of 13115859891 - Dispatcher. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Support Shepherd, and able to under a working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||13115859891 - Dispatcher|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
*Open to Latin American and Filipino candidates ** submit your CV in English.
Position : Dispatcher
Working Hours : Shifting schedules, 5 days per week with one work day on a weekend day;
– 40-45 hours per week; OT pay will be offered for services rendered beyond 40 hours.
– Operating hours are from 7am-9pm EST
Salary : USD 800-1500/month
Scope of Work:
- Dispatching/scheduling of drivers and cars
- Driver management
- Use of vehicle tracking tools to update current status of vehicles/drivers and ensure that operations are going smoothly according to active reservations
- At least 1-2 years of relevant experience in the same or similar role
- Fluent/advanced English is a must in both speaking and writing
- Ability to multitask, prioritize tasks effectively, and work independently with minimal supervision
- A natural problem solver with high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- REMOTE EMPLOYEE EQUIPMENT/INTERNET REQUIREMENTS (this can be secured/upgraded upon job offer);
– Computer w/Microsoft Windows Operating System (Computer must be set to EST time zone)
– Intel i5 (7th Gen) or Higher, 8GB+ RAM, 2GB+ Graphics Card+, 100GB+ Storage, 1GB+ Network Adapter
– Dual Monitors with built-in Camera (min 23” width screen)
– Minimum Internet Speeds of 40mbps download/10mpbs upload (test using **)
– Computer speaker, microphone, and headset
– Designated home workspace/desk/chair
Nice to haves:
- Previous experience in dispatch role for a limousine company or similar is a plus
- Previous experience with SantaCruz or any other dispatch systems/software is a major plus
Holidays : Local Public Holidays off
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||J342+GXH Philippine National Police - Headquarters Support Service, General Castaneda Street, Camp Crame, Quezon City, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.