National Capital Region Jobs 13057982609 – Content And Customer Support Specialist Position at Support Shepherd
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company Support Shepherd is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of 13057982609 - content and customer support specialist and be able to work in system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||13057982609 - Content And Customer Support Specialist|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
LOOKING FOR FILIPINO CITIZENS BASED IN THE PHILIPPINES
Job Title: Content and Customer Support Specialist
Salary Range: 800 – 1500 USD per month
Working Schedule: M-F, 8am – 5pm, EST (8pm – 5am Manila), Philippine Holidays
About the client and the role:
- The client is looking for an enthusiastic and highly-motivated Content and Customer Support Specialist to join their team. As a small but fast-growing company, they are committed to creating a positive work environment, where they believe in empowering their employees and fostering growth opportunities. They encourage our team members to innovate and leverage cutting-edge tools like ChatGPT to enhance their productivity and creativity and be able to pivot rapidly as priorities can change quickly.
- The Content and Customer Support Specialist will work closely with the CEO and Director of Marketing, providing vital support for various tasks and projects aimed at growing the company.
- Customer Support
o Manage customer inquiries through email and chat support via Hubspot, and on rare occasions, handle phone support
o Respond to everyday customer and prospective customer requests and messages
o Escalate technical issues or complex queries to the appropriate team members
- Content Production & Support
o Create engaging email funnel content, blog posts, YouTube video descriptions, and landing page content
o Develop free tools and templates, such as business plan templates
o Contribute to social media content writing
o Utilize AI tools like ChatGPT to generate ideas and draft content, while also conducting manual research and editing to ensure quality and resonance with target audiences
- Strategic Project Support
o Assist in the execution of new product launches, as well as revamping existing product offerings
o Complete assigned tasks related to content creation, sprints, and organization to ensure successful project completion
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a related role.
o Ability to provide excellent customer service. Responsive, kind, understanding, helpful, and professional to help each customer or prospective customer the best you can
- Familiar with Hubspot
- Familiar with using tools like ChatGPT to help accelerate and maximize work output
- Strong written English skills
- Familiarity with writing content that will fit well with the appropriate tone depending on the channel, content type, and audience
- Familiarity with Google suite of collaborative tools like google docs, sheets, and google drive
- Aptitude with Excel is desirable but not required
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||J342+GXH Philippine National Police - Headquarters Support Service, General Castaneda Street, Camp Crame, Quezon City, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.