National Capital Region Jobs With Joining Bonus*! | Marketing Associate Manager (eh 3684) Position at Accenture
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Accenture has open a job vacancy for the domicile of National Capital Reg and surrounding areas as with joining bonus*! | marketing associate manager (eh 3684) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Services & Customer Service.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||With Joining Bonus*! | Marketing Associate Manager (eh 3684)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Go through a faster and more convenient recruitment process today and be part of one of the biggest and most stable organizations in the world!
How to apply?
- We are on Workday! For faster processing, kindly ready your CV to apply using autofill with resume.
- Click apply now and you will be redirected to our Workday site, click apply again and you will be asked to autofill with resume, apply manually or if you have previous application, you can use it to re-apply. Make sure to complete your Workday profile for your application to be processed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Function as a member of a global support team, providing data management support and analysis to all teams across Accenture’s Marketing + Communications organization.
- Function as the primary ABM support to the market lead and point of contact for CRM best practice.
- Own appropriate relationships with marketing and sales/account teams to ensure efficient and effective data quality and reporting.
- Help target and evolve marketing focus and effectiveness. Monitor progress toward goal and advise on how to improve performance. Work closely with their Relationship Marketing /ABM team to add value and drive continuous improvement.
- Remain current on and recommend team specific Salesforce.com process, best practice, and communicate changes.
- Be a data translator that is specifically skilled at understanding the business needs of Accenture and be able to talk tech and distil it to others in the organization in an easy-to-understand manner, replying to business questions.
- Monitor and help improve volume, frequency, breadth and depth of client interaction.
- Build and assist the CRM learning agenda for the ABM team.
- Manage CRM Operations:
- Adding new client data, maintaining and updating.
- Research data discrepancies or missing data to maintain accurate data.
- Ensure campaign data is created, captured and updated in an accurate and timely manner, creating campaign level reports to ABM leads
- Build dashboards and reports to anchor data driven conversations on relationship building, brand positioning and growth.
- Function as a data entry, management, workflow, validation, escalation, approval and quality assurance expert.
- Bachelor’s degree holder; Marketing and Communications, Public Relations, Business Administration
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience with Customer relation management
- Fluency in spoken and written business English
- Applications: CRM or Marketing databases (preferably Salesforce.com)
Microsoft Office Suite
Data Visualization tools
Why join Accenture?
- Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
- Night differential
- Loyalty, Christmas gift, Inclusion and diversity benefits
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
- Life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Retirement plan
- Flexible working arrangements
- Accessible locations
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
*Terms and Conditions apply
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,00 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
GF Robinsons Cybergate Tower 1, Pioneer Street corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City
Monday - Friday | 9AM-5PM
Valdez Building A, Venvi IT Hub, Barangay 1 San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte
Monday - Friday | 9AM-6PM
16F Ebloc2, Geonzon Street, Cebu IT Park, Cebu City
Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Stay Connected Facebook.com/accenturejobsph
LinkedIn: Accenture Careers in the Philippines group
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
For interested applicants, please click “APPLY NOW” and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume through Jobstreet.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Shifting Schedule
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- With Joining Bonus*! | Marketing Associate Manager (eh 3684) position job vacancies