Manila City Jobs Trial Experience Sales Specialist (highlevel Inc.) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Trial Experience Sales Specialist (HighLevel Inc.). For candidates who reside in Manila City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Jobstreet Philippines and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Trial Experience Sales Specialist (highlevel Inc.)|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
This role is 100% remote for applicants in the Philippines.
Who We Are:
HighLevel is an all-in-one, white-label marketing platform for agencies & consultants. Our goal as a business is to create a sustainable, powerful, “all things marketing” operating system that creates limitless opportunities for our customers. With over 20,00 customers, we need people like YOU to help us grow and scale even further in the coming years.
We currently have 400+ employees worldwide, working remotely as well as in our headquarters, which is located in Dallas, Texas.
Our goal as an employer is to maintain a strong company culture, foster creativity and collaboration, and, above all, encourage a healthy work-life balance for our employees wherever they call home. At HighLevel, we require our team members to be on camera for all customer, peer and supervisor interactions.
Who You Are:
You are searching for your opportunity to impact the experience of SaaS customers at the very beginning of their customer journey. Providing them with world class engagement the moment they begin a trial with the HighLevel platform. Your strategic and creative thinking skills allow you to meet the demands of our prospective customers by intelligently speaking to the solutions HighLevel offers and how it will benefit their business. You’ll flourish in our dynamic performance based atmosphere that gives you autonomy to work independently on some projects and collaborate with various departments on others. Tie it all together with an “all hands on deck” attitude, excellent communication and time management skills and this is the job for you.
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate best in class service and be a subject matter expert on how the HighLevel platform fits into their business strategy and success. You will have experience working in a high-performance, high-accountability environment. You are comfortable switching gears quickly, and passionate about helping people. Your excellent communication skills and working knowledge of the SaaS/Marketing landscape will serve you well.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Identify, engage and nurture new customer relationships
- Align solutions to the customer’s goals, needs and objectives
- Develop strong rapport with a pipeline of new business customers through inbound customer engagement that drives maximum trial conversion
- Learn, understand, and be able to articulate and showcase the Value Proposition (i.e. Capture, Nurture, Close) of the HighLevel platform to impact trial to paid metrics
- Conduct consultative trial engagement efforts for HighLevel’s sales process (via Zoom)
- Engage through additional communication channels such as phone, SMS, email, ticketed & live Zoom support driving them to the best trial experience for their business with the end goal to get them to become a paying client
- Collaborate with customers and cross-functional teams to identify compelling solutions
- Exercise judgment in developing and implementing methods and techniques to obtain desired results while following industry best practices
- Provide technical support to customers, if needed (during trial period, the more engagement opportunities, the more opportunities for conversions)
- Other duties may be assigned and/or modified as business needs dictate
What You’ll Bring:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent SaaS experience is strongly preferred
- 0-2 Years of previous customer service experience or a relevant role – even better if you’ve been in a Sales Development or Technical Sales role
- A strong technical aptitude to help our users succeed with the HighLevel software
- Experience with technical documentation and presentation skills preferred
- Working knowledge of topics such as CRM, Marketing Automation tools, Social Media Management, Social Media Advertising, Website/Funnel Building, and SEO
- Experience working with and or ability to learn the use of various CRM platforms and communication systems
- Working knowledge of the following applications strongly preferred: Google Suite, Zoom, Slack, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and other social media
- Strong time management, organizational skills and interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-motivated to maintain regular contact with customers, management, and peers
- You can translate technical ideas for non-technical audiences
- Demonstrable critical thinking, communication, and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn new complex software platforms quickly
- Self-starter, positive attitude, ability to continuously develop and adapt to a growing team
- Highly organized to manage and prioritize several different responsibilities at any given time
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days