Makati City Jobs Tour Representative (asia International Travel Corporation) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Hotel/Restaurant & Hotel/Tourism, we Jobstreet Philippines, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as tour representative (asia international travel corporation) and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Makati City and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Tour Representative (asia International Travel Corporation)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Graduate of any 4-year course and/or preferably with a degree in Tourism, Hotel and Restaurant Management or equivalent.
- Excellent knowledge of computer reservation computer programs.
- Experience working as a Travel Agent is an advantage.
- Fluency in English; multilingualism is a plus
- Strong sales, negotiation skills and commercial awareness
- Ability to interact, communicate and negotiate effectively
- Excellent knowledge of computer reservation computer programs
- Sound knowledge of domestic and international travel trends
- Personal travel experience will be considered an advantage.
- Amenable to work in Salcedo, Makati.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- 13th month salary
- Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Makati: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days