National Capital Region Jobs Tier One Support Specialist Position at Emerhub Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, we Emerhub Philippines Inc., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as tier one support specialist and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱25,000 - ₱35,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Emerhub Philippines Inc.|
|Position||Tier One Support Specialist|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 25.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 35.000|
We are currently seeking a Tier One Support Specialist to join our team!
Job Purpose: Interact with clients to troubleshoot and process information in response to support desk and phone inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
- Adhere to the agreed support schedule (weekdays, weekends, and/or holidays).
- Maintain technical knowledge of current products and tools.
- Assess the ongoing training requirements and needs of the user.
- Monitor and respond to requests received through the online ticketing system and the phone system.
- Attend to the LiveChat support system and attend to users’ requests.
- Review and follow up on assigned tickets in a timely manner.
- Document all user interactions as well as internal troubleshooting interactions via internal systems.
- Escalate and redirect support requests to Tier Two and/or to other departments.
- Advise management of foreseeable problems with clients.
- Any other daily operations are responsibly defined.
Provide basic to advanced technical support to customers or users, and requires a range of skills and knowledge, including:
- Technical knowledge: Must have a good understanding of the technology they are supporting. This may include familiarity with software applications, operating systems, networking, and hardware components.
- Communication skills: Strong communication skills are essential. Must be able to communicate effectively with customers or end-users to diagnose and resolve technical issues.
- Problem-solving skills: Must be able to think critically and solve problems quickly and efficiently. Be able to troubleshoot technical issues and identify the root cause of the problem.
- Customer service skills: Providing excellent customer service is a key component. Must be patient, friendly, and empathetic, and must be able to handle difficult customers with tact and professionalism.
- Time management skills: Tier One Technical Support professionals must be able to manage their time effectively and prioritize tasks to ensure that they meet service level agreements (SLAs) and resolve issues within a reasonable timeframe.
- Attention to detail: Must have strong attention to detail, as they need to accurately record and document technical issues and resolutions.
- Multitasking skills: Often, must handle multiple support requests simultaneously. As such, they must be able to multitask effectively and manage their workload efficiently.
Office Physical Requirements:
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Emerhub Philippines, CyberOne 6th Eastwood Cyberpark, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, 1800 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Emerhub was founded in Jakarta in 2011. Since then, we have been providing complete solutions for investors around the world to enter and thrive in South East Asia. We are contributing in creating a better and more accessible world.
Mission & Vision
Emerhub provides market entry services such as company registration and remote hiring to foreign companies expanding in Indonesia, Vietnam, and the Philippines.
We know that going into new markets is difficult. We make sure you comply with the local laws and regulations. And we respond fast.
What makes Emerhub different
When you look for a professional service firm to help you with services like company registration or payroll, you are not just looking for somebody that does the bare minimum.
Our aim is to always find better solutions and to be really fast at replying your questions.Like when we managed to cut down the company registration times in Jakarta from the industry standard four weeks to just 4-5 working days. Or when our clients are suprised when their emails get replied in just a few hours instead of days. Even on weekends.
We do it because we feel proud every time we get to prove to our clients that operating in emerging markets doesn't mean lowering quality standards.
Our Philippine office is expanding and we need you to join in our team!
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Registration No.: CS201803857
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), SSS Contribution, Philhealth Contribution, and Pag-IBIG Contribution
- Specific Location: Remote