National Capital Region Jobs Tele Collections Associate Position at Unistar Credit and Finance Corp
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Tele Collections Associate. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Unistar Credit and Finance Corp and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱18,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Unistar Credit and Finance Corp
|Tele Collections Associate
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Performs outgoing calls, emails, or emails in an effective and efficient way to accounts that are on early delinquency (past due clients)
2. Advises customers of necessary actions and strategies for debt repayment and possible legal actions for non-payments to prevent further delinquency.
3. Secures outgoing productivity to the assigned accounts on regular basis, informing them regarding their account status, total past due amount, and any other necessary information.
4. Negotiates and structures payment plans and schedules that suits customers’ financial situations.
5. Maintains and updates customer information profiles.
6. Responsible for account research, including skip tracing.
7. Monitors commitment schedule of accounts.
8. Generates reports on productivity.
9. Performs other assigned tasks from time to time.
1. Must be a graduate of any 4 year course
2. Must have at least 1 year experience in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent
3. Demonstrates good interpersonal and negotiation skills for interacting with clients
4. Keen to detail to avoid errors and probable loss
5. Proficient in MS Office/Google Documents and Excel/Google Sheets.
|National Capital Region
- Group Accident Insurance Coverage
- Incentive Leaves
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SIYCHA GROUP OF COMPANIES is a group of companies which is owned and operated by Siy Cha Family, originated at Tacurong, Sultan Kudarat. It is composed of different business units namely: Siy Cha Hardware Corporation, Sultan Kudarat Milling & Trading Inc.,Millenium Distribution Systems, Inc., Central Universal Corporation and Motorcycle Financing: Gentrade International Philippines, Inc., Metrocycle World Corporation (Transcycle and Powercycle) and Unistar Credit and Finance Corporation.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Provided with Company Uniform, Compressed work week, Mondays - Fridays
- Specific Location: Julia Vargas St. Meralco Avenue, Pasig City