Makati City Jobs Technical Support Position at Unison Solutions Delivery, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Makati City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Technical Support in our business office, Unison Solutions Delivery, Inc..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Hardware are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱17,000 - ₱19,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Unison Solutions Delivery, Inc.|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 17.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 19.000|
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- On-site remedial maintenance on defective equipment that are still covered by supplier’s warranty shall be restricted to activities that would not tamper/void the supplier’s warranty
- Technical consultations on hardware/software problems, virus and other computerization problems
- installation of software applications on workstations subject to prior approval of Technical Support Department (TSD)
- Resolution of Operating System related problems
- Installation of service units provided by TSD
Any technical support requirements that may be assigned by TSD from time to time such as but not limited to the ff:
- Deployment of newly delivered IT equipment
- Assistance in the installation of additional network connections
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Graduate of Associate or Bachelor’s degree in technical courses.
- At least 2 years experience with Desktop computers, printers, UPS and notebook computers
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Technology, software and applications
- Good communication skills in oral and written
- Willing to work in field
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Ability to work independently and reliably
- Must be willing to work in Ayala Makati
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Unison SolutionsDelivery Inc. (USDI) used to be the ManagedServices Departmentof Unison ComputerSystems.Inc. (UCSI) and it is dedicated of providing IT professional services to its customers. Due to the growing need forprofessional IT services, UCSI’s Board of Directors decided to spin off the Managed Services Department into afully independent company under Unison Solutions Delivery Inc. (USDI) which was successfully established onAugust18,2015.
With the same leadership who spearheaded the growth of UCSI, client are 100% assured of the same strongleadership, dedicated and talented human resources, and a more improved excellent service delivery experiencethatcannowbeattributedto morefocusdeliverof professionalITservicestotheclients.
- Industry: Computer/Information Technology (Hardware)
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts), Monday to Friday / Saturday shift in other Departments
- Specific Location: Ayala