National Capital Region Jobs Technical Support Specialist (premium Consumer Electronics Account) Position at TDCX
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, TDCX is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Technical Support Specialist (Premium Consumer Electronics Account) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Services & Customer Service, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱24,000 - ₱39,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Position||Technical Support Specialist (premium Consumer Electronics Account)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 39.000|
Do you aspire for a rewarding career that lets you do more and achieve more? Unleash your full potential at work with TDCX, an award-winning and fast-growing BPO company.
Work with the world’s most loved brands and be with awesome, diverse people. Be home, belong, and start your journey to #BeMore!
Top reasons to work with TDCX
- Competitive remuneration, great perks, and performance incentives
- Comprehensive medical, insurance, or social security coverage
- World-class workspaces
- Engaging activities and recognition programs
- Strong learning and development plans for your career growth
- Positive culture for you to #BeMore at work
- Easy to locate area with direct access to public transport
- Flexible working arrangements
- Be coached and mentored by experts in your field
- Join a global company, winner of hundreds of industry awards
What is your mission?
You will help us deliver excellent service to our partner brands by performing these tasks:
- Provide post-sales customer service and/or troubleshooting support through email/phone/chat to advertising customers and offer consultative support.
- Educate customers on support options, and the steps being taken to resolve the issue, including online tutorials, in-store programs and help applications built into the programs.
- Provide prompt, reliable, and accurate information to customers while maintaining effective communications during conversations by adjusting to the pace and technical level of the customer.
- Recognize and adjust support approach to accommodate all levels of customer’s experience.
- Communicate positively with team members, customers, and other partners.
Who are we looking for?
- High school graduate.
- At least 1 year BPO experience in a voice account, of which 6 months is in a technical support or hybrid customer service-technical account.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good understanding of consumer electronics products.
- Solid technical and diagnostic skills with tested problem-solving skills.
- Amenable to work rotating shifts (morning, mid, & night shifts).
- Can work in Ortigas Center, Pasig City or amenable to a temporary work-from-home setup.
How to Apply?
Send us your application through Jobstreet and begin your #BeMore journey virtually Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm via https://bit.ly/TDCXPHVirtualRecruitmentHub
Send us your application through Jobstreet and visit our Onsite Recruitment Hub at 21F Robinsons Cyberscape Gamma, Ortigas Pasig City Mon-Fri, 10am-7pm
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Enjoy 1-day hiring process in Gamma Ortigas
- Get P200 GCash when you apply onsite
- Excellent perks and benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Who is TDCX?
TDCX (NYSE: TDCX) provides transformative digital CX solutions, enabling world-leading and disruptive brands to acquire new customers, build customer loyalty, and protect their online communities.
TDCX helps clients, including many of the world’s best brands, achieve their customer experience aspirations by harnessing technology, human intelligence, and our global footprint. We serve clients in fintech, gaming, technology, home sharing and travel, digital advertising and social media, streaming, and e-commerce. Our expertise and strong footprint in Asia have made us a trusted partner for clients, particularly high-growth, new economy companies looking to tap the region’s growth potential.
We pride ourselves on discovering and employing the best professionals to join us as we transform the outsourced CX industry. Our commitment to #BeMore for our people, our clients, and our community has led to us winning several hundreds of industry awards, including being one of the best companies to work for in Asia.
From our first-rate workspaces, above-industry-average compensation packages, career opportunities, to our workplace perks, find out what else is in store when you embark on a career with TDCX.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 4 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Rotating shifts (morning, mid, or night)