Pasig City Jobs Technical Support Engineer (with Zendex And Sql Experience) (e-infomedia) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Technical Support Engineer (with Zendex and SQL experience) (e-infomedia). For those of you who live in Pasig City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Jobstreet Philippines, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Services & Tech & Helpdesk Support with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Technical Support Engineer (with Zendex And Sql Experience) (e-infomedia)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Technical Support Engineer (SQL and Zendex)
Salary: P30,00- P40,00
The Technical Support Engineer should be highly trained to assist the internal team and external customers with any technical issues and will be expected to be able to unilaterally:
- Handle technical escalations from our Tier 1 and Tier 2 Support agents via ticket systems Handle live site incidents for Support, from report to resolution
- Debug complex cases using tools like Datadog, UXCam, and Metabase
- Troubleshoot technical issues with external customers, asking them clear and precise questions to quickly understand the root cause of the problem.
- Reproduce and screen-record the process using test and/or live accounts
- Send alerts to internal and external users through Braze upon confirmed outage
- Research and diagnose potential bugs within our technology, and partner with Product & Engineering to resolve any bugs that require an engineering fix
- Properly document and track all escalated technical issues, with precise reporting on drivers
- Track unresolved issues against our service level agreement targets
- Write troubleshooting guides and instructions for both internal and external audiences
- Write product enhancement suggestions whenever necessary and coordinate with the Product and Engineering teams.
- At least 2 years of experience in technical support, help desk management, or engineering is required.
- Good understanding of mobile devices and applications, including both iOS and Android.
- Metabase or SQL experience is a must.
- Familiarity with helpdesk software (ie Zendesk) is an advantage.
- Clear and concise writing and speaking skills.
Kindly send your resume at [email protected]
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days