Pasay City Jobs Technical Support Associate Position at Newport World Resorts
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Technical Support Associate. For those of you who live in Pasay City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Newport World Resorts, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Services & Tech & Helpdesk Support with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Newport World Resorts|
|Position||Technical Support Associate|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Technical Support Associate is responsible for providing first level of technical support assistance related to computer systems, hardware, and software. He/She is also responsible with answering queries, addressing system and user issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide first level (Level 1) of either hardware or software technical support
- Monitor and respond to or escalate incoming IT-related issues and requests
- Deploy and set up personal computers to employees in accordance with the Company’s prescribed standard of hardware, software and network infrastructure
- Provide technical services to support and assist users in their daily automated processes and tasks in relation to all business applications and prescribed software within offices
- Assist in the preventive maintenance of all IT systems and hardware
- Analyze system performance, run system health checks and implement tuning improvements
- Keep an inventory of all related IT equipment, software, and license users
- Submit daily and weekly activity reports
- Graduate of a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Electronics and Communications Engineering or Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
- Has general awareness of computer systems, PC repair, and network management
- Has basic to advanced knowledge in hardware / software installation and troubleshooting
- Has basic to advanced networking skills, LAN and WAN topography
- Experience in Desktop hardware / software / network troubleshooting and diagnosis is an advantage
|Region||National Capital Region|
- First Integrated Resort in the country
- Great employee benefits and perks
- Competitive salary package
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Newport World Resorts (NWR) is the first integrated tourism hub in the Philippines that is fast shaping up to become the most exciting destination in the country.
NWR breaks new ground in the Philippines by combining lodging brands, restaurants, gaming facilities, entertainment spots and a luxury mall in one grand destination.
Asia’s newest playground is located in Newport City, a modern live-work-play community and the first tourism economic zone in the Philippines, just across Terminal 3 of the Ninoy Aquino International Airport and adjacent to the Villamor Golf Course.
It also features the upscale Newport Mall which boasts of shops and boutiques for international luxury brands, high end cinemas, dining outlets, and the Newport Performing Arts Theater, a 1,500-seat venue for local and international artists and productions.
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Casino Incentive, Paid Leave, Meal Allowance, Exclusive Discounts, Corporate/Business Attire