National Capital Region Jobs Technical Project Manager [start Asap] Position at Collabera Technologies Private Limited Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Technical Project Manager [Start ASAP] with full time working hours for our company office, Collabera Technologies Private Limited Inc., for residents of National Capital Reg and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree & Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Collabera Technologies Private Limited Inc., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Technical Project Manager [Start ASAP].
|Collabera Technologies Private Limited Inc.
|Technical Project Manager [start Asap]
|National Capital Region
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
|Type of Work
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s / College Degree, any field
- Preferably more than 10 years Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer, Software or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years of working experience as Technical Project Manager or in related field is required for this position
- Atleast 3 years of project handling experience in Core banking is a must
- Strong expertise in Backend platforms and financial/banking systems
- API Experience is a Must
- Willing to work on Hybrid Set-up and can start ASAP
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Collabera is the fastest growing total talent solutions organization with its expertise in recruitment services, ,IT services, and skill development. Established in 1991, with a vision is to connect the talent to the best organizations, Collabera has over 70 offices spread across APAC, North America and Europe and is a home to 16,00+ employees globally. Being a $750 million organization and a staffing giant for 3 decades ,we have access to 500+ clients globally including Fortune 500 companies.
We support our clients in their digital transformation journey through our IT solutions in Data Management, Cloud operations, Applications, Infrastructure. . Through our high-touch customer-centric approach, we provide cost effective customized solutions to our clients with unmatched quality, responsiveness and flexibility. Collabera’s Learning Organization, Cognixia, provides training to the individuals in advanced digital technologies and has trained over 145,00 individuals globally in IoT, Machine Learning, AI, Kubernetes to name a few.
In the Philippines, we have 2500+ employees with our offices at Makati and Cebu.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: CS201323439
- POEA No.: NCR – MPFO-02090-041114-027-R
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)