Quezon City Jobs Tax Analyst – Transfer Pricing Specialist Position at REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Tax Analyst - Transfer Pricing Specialist with full time working hours for our company office, REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC., for residents of Quezon City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Tax Analyst - Transfer Pricing Specialist.
|Company||REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC.|
|Position||Tax Analyst - Transfer Pricing Specialist|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- The role will focus on analytical and administrative compliance support work in relation to transfer pricing and has scope to broaden/widen over time as the individual progresses.
- Project management of the overall Transfer Pricing compliance deliverables, utilizing the recently developed compliance application.
- Supporting audit enquiries from tax authorities, including data gathering and analysis
- Supporting other ad hoc projects on International tax/reporting as required
- Indirect Tax: Tax compliance activities (such as calculation, review, analysis, reconciliation, filing and payment) for Indirect, U.S. State/Federal and Local Taxes, managing and collection and submission of data for tax compliance.
- Minimum 4-5 years work experience in statutory reporting, audit, tax and a degree in accounting
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral) and interaction with varied backgrounds/personnel/cultures remotely
- Transfer Pricing or Intercompany transaction reporting experience is a plus
- Financial shared services experience & external/internal audit are a plus
- Project management skills
- Attention to detail and excellent organization skills required
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
RELX is a world leading provider of professional information solutions in the science and medical, legal, risk management, and business to business sectors.
We leverage deep customer understanding to deliver demonstrably improved outcomes to our professional customers.
We do this by combining content and data with analytics and technology in global platforms, sharing institutional skills, assets and resources across RELX.
Our customers are using our products every day to advance science, improve medical outcomes, enable better legal decisions, evaluate risk, forge business relationships and gain business insight.
Reed Elsevier Philippines (REPH) is the shared services arm of RELX group, with centers located at the UP-Ayalaland TechnoHub in Metro Manila and the Iloilo Business Park in Iloilo city. Reed Elsevier Philippines was established in November 2010 and is registered as Reed Elsevier Shared Services (Philippines), Inc. (RESSPI).
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Monthly Performance Bonus, Free HMO benefit on Day 1, Retirement package, Business Attire, Mondays-Fridays but may also vary depending on role
- Specific Location: Quezon City