National Capital Region Jobs Talent Acquisition Manager | Pasay City, Moa Complex Position at The SM Store (SM Mart Inc.)
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources, we The SM Store (SM Mart Inc.), are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as talent acquisition manager | pasay city, moa complex and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|The SM Store (SM Mart Inc.)
|Talent Acquisition Manager | Pasay City, Moa Complex
|National Capital Region
|Type of Work
MANAGE KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES: Check if the team is hitting set targets.
TRAIN & DEVELOP HR STAFF: Mentor & ensure professional development of HR staff at the branch level; ensure that SM values are personally modeled & adhered to by the entire HR department.
ANALYZE HR REPORTS: Analyze statistical reports concerning HR-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, & absenteeism rates.
DEVELOP HR PROGRAMS: Plan & organize specific HR activities (recruitment, orientation, time & attendance processing, performance appraisal, movement, employee relations, separation clearances) on a per SBU & MBU account.
MONITOR RELEASE OF PERFORMANCE REVIEW FORMS: Facilitate an accurate & timely management of performance appraisal & guide in employee coaching & movement.
MANAGE COMPENSATION & CLEARANCES: Manage timely & accurate submission of payroll reports & clearances of separated employees.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s /College Degree in Psychology, Behavioral Sciences, Human Resources Management, Business Admin/Management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- At least 5 – 7 years of work experience in the HR field is required for this position.
- Preferably in a Manager role/level
- Flexible to be assigned in work schedules supporting the retail operational hours.
- Amenable to onsite work arrangement
- Willing to be assigned in Pasay City, MOA Complex
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
From Humble Beginnings…
It started out as Shoemart store in 1958 in Quiapo, Manila, where Filipino-Chinese business magnate, investor and philanthropist Mr. Henry Sy opened the very first SM Store. Always aiming to make lives better for his customers, Mr. Sy expanded his merchandise to fulfill his commitment to offer a one-stop shopping experience. Now SM is the Philippines’ leading retail empire with over 52 branches across the country today and has developed generations of loyal customers. Showcasing trustworthy, affordable, and world-class products, the multi-awarded SM Store (formerly SM Department Store) continues to provide excellent customer service, general merchandize, lifestyle products, houseware and apparel both offline and online.
SM Goes Online!
As a timely platform of the legendary retailer, The SM Store Online guarantees an exciting array of merchandise, secure payments, nationwide deliveries, and customer satisfaction with every transaction. From fashion, beauty, and household must-haves, to toys, gadgets, and hardware needs, We’ve Got it All for You… Online!
We’ve Got it All for You 24/7
We only want the best for our customers so we hand-pick all our products with you in mind. The SM Store envisions a hassle-free purchase between our stores and your needs anywhere, anytime
We will deliver a wide assortment of affordable and aspirational products and services to all customers, while building strong relationships with our employees, suppliers and partners in the communities we serve.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 213-545-858-000
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Loans, Vision, Annual Performance Bonus, Business, Saturdays required for some positions
- Specific Location: SM Megamall