Manila City Jobs Superstar E-commerce/shopify/amazon Designer & Developer (edeska Llc) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Jobstreet Philippines is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Manila City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Superstar E-commerce/Shopify/Amazon Designer & Developer (Edeska LLC) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & E-commerce
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Position||Superstar E-commerce/shopify/amazon Designer & Developer (edeska Llc)|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Company: Edeska LLC
Edeska LLC is a Los Angeles-based digital agency specializing in serving e-commerce clients. We also proudly own and operate Productivity Store, Faith Planner, and Northridge Leather. We’re based in LA, but we’re looking for a talented individual anywhere in the world who can work according to Los Angeles time.
$100 to $1500 depending on your experience.
We are seeking a versatile Shopify Developer and Graphic Designer to join our team. The successful candidate will have a strong background in designing and developing Shopify websites, with a sharp understanding of conversion rate optimization. The candidate must be super proficient in Photoshop and have experience working with successful e-commerce or Amazon brands with over $5 million in sales.
- Designing and developing Shopify websites.
- Writing compelling copy, product descriptions, and other relevant content.
- Designing Amazon listings and A+ content.
- Designing engaging Facebook ads.
- Basic understanding and execution of digital marketing strategies (Facebook and Google).
- Video editing.
- Proven experience as a Shopify developer and graphic designer.
- Expertise in conversion rate optimization.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Super proficiency in Photoshop.
- Experience in designing Amazon listings and A+ content.
- Experience in designing Facebook ads.
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing (Facebook and Google).
- Video editing skills.
- Experience working for a successful e-commerce or Amazon brand with over $5 million in sales is highly preferred.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please attach your resume and portfolio showcasing your relevant work experience. If you believe you are the right fit for our team and are excited about the opportunity to work with us, we would love to hear from you.
Edeska LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for considering a career at Edeska LLC.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days