Pasig City Jobs Sr. Finance Manager – Us Shared Services Position at Canon Business Process Services Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Canon Business Process Services Philippines Inc. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Pasig City and surrounding areas as sr. finance manager - us shared services with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Canon Business Process Services Philippines Inc.|
|Position||Sr. Finance Manager - Us Shared Services|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||8 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Financial Accounting Group Finance Manager will analyze financial activities and provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans. Duties include reviewing financial reports, monitoring accounts, preparing financial forecasts, and project management.
- Provide detailed and summary analyses and financial reporting to Operations department and Senior Management
- Accumulate and analyze data for preparation of financial statements, reports and regulatory filings
- Review and ensure the accuracy of company’s management reports, identifying business trends and potential risks and opportunities
- Work closely with the finance team, reviewing month-end GL account reconciliations, reserves and accruals
- Identify, recommend and implement process improvements
- Assist management in development and analysis of budget plans
- Preparation of budgets and rolling forecasts by taking the ideas and strategy and translating them into meaningful financial information such as profitability, balance sheet growth, growth impacts, capital, and funding requirements
- Support the Finance Director with reporting of performance in all environments, working across the business units to ensure that accurate reports are made internally and externally in a timely manner
- Monitor implementation of any strategic shifts, organizational changes, and improvement projects
- Provide ad hoc financial analysis to senior management to help leadership evaluate and drive ongoing and strategic business decision making
- Performs other job assignments as specified by Senior Finance Director
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance and CPA
- Master’s degree in finance/ CA Finalist/ ICMA (or equivalent) with a strong academic record is an advantage
- Can work in Night shift and in a Hybrid Setup
- Must have strong experience in Budget
- Min 8-10 years relevant experience in financial & management accounting
- Minimum 1 project accounting implementation and 3 full cycle project implementations
- Team Management experience is required
- Experience in customer presentation / discussion on requirement gathering, solution discussion, issue / disagreement.
- Service industry and/or international financial experience a plus
- Basic knowledge of mail, copy, fax and binding machinery
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Spreadsheet (preferably Advanced excel) and Presentation Software
- Skills and experience using platforms such as Smartsheet, Sharepoint, RPA, MS Teams, MS 365 is a plus
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. is a leading provider of managed services and technology that enable organizations to improve operational efficiency while reducing risk and cost. Experts apply quality management principles and tools such as Six Sigma® to advance performance to a higher level. The company offers services including BPO, imaging, records management, print, mail and eDiscovery, and is an IAOP Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2012 for the sixth consecutive year. Based in New York City, Canon Business Process Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Parent company Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ) ranks third overall in U.S. patents registered in 2011 and is one of Fortune magazine's World’s Most Admired Companies in 2012. Learn more at ww.cbps.canon.com
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Mondays - Fridays (Flexible Shift Depending on Business Requirement)
- Specific Location: Ortigas