National Capital Region Jobs Software Implementation Consultant – Manila Position at REALPAGE (PHILIPPINES), INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, we REALPAGE (PHILIPPINES), INC., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as software implementation consultant - manila and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|REALPAGE (PHILIPPINES), INC.
|Software Implementation Consultant - Manila
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
The Propertyware Implementation Consultant is responsible for proactively managing new client implementations while partnering with not only our customers but Sales, the VAS teams, Account Management, Training/ Solutions Consultants and all other groups who touch our clients. The IC plays an integral role for our clients serving as a SME for software implementation best practices and property management in the SMB industry. The IC must have excellent time management skills, must be comfortable functioning in a fast-paced and agile team environment, and will go beyond to make our customers happy.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Account management of multiple customer software onboarding, which includes owning the customer relationship to achieve implementation milestones, ensuring a quick turnaround time from POS to product adoption, and serves as an escalation point
- Serve as an escalation point for Junior Implementation Consultants and Implementation Analysts
- Handle the team’s advanced onboarding accounts for strategic customers and enterprise accounts
- Advise client with best business practices as the SME for software setup, configuration, and usage
- Proactive client engagement throughout the entire onboarding process to advocate customer needs, communicate the other departments, and own escalations
- Mentor, train, and assist in the development of Junior Implementation Consultants and Implementation Analysts
- Manage the backlog of orders and report on progress of MTTI and other key performance indicators
- Advocate for customer’s unique business needs cross-departmentally
- Contribute to the prioritization of Implementations initiatives and tool enhancements
- Maintain accurate records of data received and full documentation of customer communication for each implementation service
- When needed the Implementation Consultant must be flexible and able to proactively prioritize implementation of Services based on ACV
- College degree highly preferred
- 3+ year experience in account management ideally with prior experience in SaaS
- Property Management Accounting Experience strongly preferred
- Strong team player but still a self-starter
- A results-oriented mind-set, which thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- 1+ year experience with core MS Office tools including Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- 1+ year experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM system preferred
- Impeccable written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Persuasive, encouraging, motivating, and friendly personality
- Demonstrated ability to lead, react and respond to challenges calmly, and take initiative
- Ability to work after regular business hours as needed to guarantee deliverables are met
- Must be willing to work in a fixed night shift schedule
- Must be flexible in terms of work arrangement (Work On Site, Home and Hybrid)
Since you found this opportunity on JobStreet, please make sure to choose “JOBSTREET” as your source when asked, “How did you hear about this opportunity?”
|National Capital Region
- Great Place to Work
- Flexible Work Setup
- Employee Referral Program
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
RealPage provides a technology platform that enables real estate owners and managers to change how people experience and use rental space. Clients use the platform to gain transparency into asset performance, leverage data insights and monetize space to create incremental yields. Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Richardson, Texas, RealPage currently serves over 19 million units worldwide from offices in North America, Europe, and Asia.
Our Company History
We were founded in 1998 with the acquisition of Rent Roll, Inc., a provider of industry-leading, on-premise property management systems for the conventional and affordable multifamily rental housing markets. Three years later, we released our first on-demand property management product and since then, expanded our on-demand software solutions to include a number of value-added services from property management to renter’s insurance and more.
In addition to our products’ success, our growth is supported by acquisitions that enhance our product development and sales and marketing efforts and expand the types of rental housing properties we serve.
Our suite of solutions benefits owners and managers of various rental property types, including conventional, affordable, military, student, single-family, senior and vacation housing. We also provide commercial and mixed use property management solutions. We’ve evolved our products from the desktop to the cloud, with many available both online and for mobile devices. Our products manage everything from marketing to pricing and other property operations.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Business Casual, Varied Shifts