Quezon City Jobs Software Engineer Position at Advanced Energy
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Software Engineer. For those of you who live in Quezon City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Advanced Energy, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with at least Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
We are looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to design, develop, and maintain a graphical user interface (GUI) primarily used for product testing, configuration, monitoring, and control. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in GUI development using C#.
- Develop and maintain a modern and user-friendly GUI for our products, using C# and related technologies.
- Collaborate with off-shore product managers and stakeholders to gather requirements, and design and implement features that meet their needs.
- Optimize the GUI for high performance, scalability, and reliability.
- Ensure the GUI is responsive and intuitive for users, with a strong emphasis on usability and accessibility.
- Write clean, maintainable, and well-documented code, following best practices and coding standards.
- Participate in code reviews and ensure the quality of the codebase.
- Continuously learn and keep up to date with new technologies, tools, and best practices related to GUI development and C# programming.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, or a related field
- At least 3 years of professional experience in GUI development using C# and related technologies.
- Strong understanding of user interface design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Solid experience with C#, .NET Framework, and WPF.
- Knowledge of GUI testing frameworks and tools.
- Experience working with version control systems, such as Git.
- Experience in integration communication interfaces (e.g., serial, Ethernet, etc.) with GUI applications.
- Excellent problem-solving, debugging, and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Willing to travel for cross-team collaboration and training.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||J36J+G43 Advanced Energy - Eastwood Design Center, Orchard Rd, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, 1110 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- One of the largest Design Engineering Center in the Philippines
- Provides training for the self and career development
- Stable and resilient even in the midst of changes and pandemic
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Advanced Energy
Advanced Energy (Nasdaq: AEIS) is a global leader in the design and manufacturing of highly engineered, precision power conversion, measurement and control solutions for mission-critical applications and processes.AE’s power solutions enable customer innovation in complex applications for a wide range of industries including semiconductor equipment, industrial, manufacturing, telecommunications, data center computing and healthcare. With engineering know-how and responsive service and support around the globe, the company builds collaborative partnerships to meet technology advances, propel growth for its customers and innovate the future of power. Advanced Energy has devoted four decades to perfecting power for its global customers and is headquartered in Denver, Colorado.
- Industry: Electrical & Electronics
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Meal Subsidy, Transportation Allowance, Smart Casual
- Specific Location: 3F Techno Plaza 1 Bldg. Eastwood City, Quezon Cit