National Capital Region Jobs Senior Quality Assurance (eiva- Empowering International Virtual Assistant) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Senior Quality Assurance (EIVA- Empowering International Virtual Assistant). For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Jobstreet Philippines and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Manufacturing & Quality Assurance with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Senior Quality Assurance (eiva- Empowering International Virtual Assistant)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
We are looking for a FULL-TIME QA who will be responsible for planning, designing, and executing tests to ensure that the process meets business and technical requirements. The QA Engineer is also responsible for identifying, reporting, and tracking defects to ensure that they are resolved in a timely manner.
What will you be doing?
- Ensuring that requirements are met for all aspects of the testing processes.
- Running and creating test cases, both manually and Automation, based on requirements.
- Create, update and maintain test documentation and test plans.
- Take full ownership of the entire QA process and timeline.
- Managing several testing processes simultaneously.
- 4 years of proven experience in software manual QA testing.
- Experience with automation testing tools such as Selenium, Cypress or Testim.
- Proven experience with testing frameworks such as Jest, or PyTest.
- Experience in writing testing documents.
- Strong communication skills in English.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days