Senior Manager, Delivery (bpo) Vacancies at Conduent
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Services & Customer Service, we Conduent, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as senior manager, delivery (bpo) and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Central Visayas & National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Position||Senior Manager, Delivery (bpo)|
|Region||Central Visayas, National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Job Track Description:
- Requires broad technical expertise and industry knowledge.
- Accountable for functional, operational, and/or program management.
- Assists others in achieving goals.
- Manages performance appraisals and pay reviews.
- Manages training for 3 or more employees.
- Manages hiring and termination actions.
- Provides leadership to managers and senior professional staff.
- Adapts and executes functional or departmental business plans.
- May contribute to the development of strategies.
- Makes decisions based on resource availability and functional objectives.
- Understands and applies concepts in the field of expertise.
- Has basic knowledge of other disciplines.
- Understands how to improve efficiency across related teams.
- Impacts results in the short-term, with potential long-term results.
- Guided by functional business plans.
- Sets priorities and allocates resources for related teams.
- Proactively manages resources to meet department goals.
- Resolves complex technical and operational problems.
- Uses clear communication skills to influence others, including senior leadership.
- Participates in the definition of the business strategy with the clients and the upper managers.
- Drives business unit performance to meet SLAs, adhere to business unit metrics, and accomplish account performance.
- Drives innovation and efficiencies of business opportunities.
- Applies process improvements and/or new systems.
- Manages employee teams through coaching and developing, addressing people matters, and identifying development needs.
- Manages the client relationship ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Generates reports on performance measurement and KPIs to facilitate business decisions.
- Responsible for business unit compliance with organizational policies and local regulations.
- Responsible for the successful implementation and execution of the business continuity plan (BCP).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A Business Process Services Pioneer
As one of the original pioneers in business process outsourcing (BPO) and a leader today, Conduent has deep and diversified expertise across a range of industries and business process solutions.
We help businesses and governments drive process efficiencies, costs savings and long-term revenue growth. Our understanding of our clients’ operations enables us to provide essential services to millions of people every day.
Whether it’s helping to reduce ER visits by 25%, driving 99% customer satisfaction, delivering $150B in child support payments or reducing traffic congestion by 15%, Conduent’s services and solutions positively impact the lives of millions of people every day.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business Casual