Makati City Jobs Senior/ Junior Finance Analyst – Ar/ap (ph) Position at WPP Business Services Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
As a competent company, we WPP Business Services Sdn Bhd are looking for candidates for the position of senior/ junior finance analyst - ar/ap (ph) with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and domiciled in Makati City and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|WPP Business Services Sdn Bhd
|Senior/ Junior Finance Analyst - Ar/ap (ph)
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
1. Purpose of Role
Bill and Pay is part of a team responsible for performing day to day tasks within the Billing and Payable function covering Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Billing, Cost Allocation and Reconciliation as well as Month End Closing process and some other specific accounting activities related to the stream. The Senior Analyst will be required to handle activities for any of the subfunctions within the OTC and PTP function as assigned by the Finance Operations Manager.
This position will work with management to drive the implementation of global process initiatives to streamline and/or automate the PTP and OTC process which includes system enhancement and process improvement.
Accounts Receivable and Billing
- Work with Team Lead to Identify Client billing processes and document accordingly for reference
- Review against Client billing processes and finalize the invoice with required supporting documentation (e.g. signed Client Schedule, PO, copies of third-party invoices being recharged etc.)
- Approve and post accounting entries
- Dispatch to Client the invoice and supporting documentation according to the Client billing process
- Review against Client billing processes and finalize the draft credit note or raise the credit note, with required supporting documentation
- Approve and post accounting entries
- Dispatch to Client the credit notes and supporting documentation according to the Client billing process
Accounts Payable & Invoice Processing
- Receive and save vendor invoice/vendor billing files and supporting documents
- Check all invoices for proper documentation, attach the invoice to the AP System and submit for payment accordingly. Ensure invoices are processed in line with WPP Policies, SOX requirements, Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Process invoices, credit memos and debit memos in a timely and accurate manner according to SLA / KPI set by management and agreed with WPP Operating Companies (OpCo)
- Ensures that all invoices assigned are properly accounted for at the end of each business day
- Respond to vendor inquiries. Follow up with vendor and respective OpCo to resolve all discrepancies in a timely manner
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
- Perform reconciliations of vendor statements, research and address discrepancies as appropriate
- Review reconciliation and supporting documentation for purchases made by Company Settled Credit Card and revert to OpCo on queries
- Properly book and upload all intercompany transactions
- Work with PTP Leaders on Account Analysis to clear Aged AP and Net Debit Balance (NDB)
- Resolve issues where required
- Receive queries from Clients, Vendors or OpCo, record and follow up to resolution
- Resolve client queries and action as applicable, with OpCo input if required
- Close queries in a timely manner
- Report to OpCo on monthly open queries as recorded
- Independently Drive AR Ageing Reporting and Review calls with OpCo
- Accountable and responsible for the quality, accuracy and timely delivery of scope assigned in accordance to the SLAs/KPIs defined with management and agreed with OpCo
- Handle high complexity issues with minimal guidance from Finance Operations Manager/Team Lead
- Identify and Troubleshoot issues, communicate potential risks to management and internal clients if any and follow it through till resolutions. Seek advice and guidance as appropriate
- Work closely with the key contacts of the WPP OpCo assigned and cross functional organization to resolve and support OTC and PTP process, issues and/or inquiries
- Perform and support month end close activities
- Participate in on-going development and improvement on systems and operation process
- Provide full support to global system enhancement and any new implementation initiative in UAT, migrations, scope expansion, standardization and/or data mapping or cleansing. Drive improvement projects as assigned
- Comply with accounting principles and business standards of the company
- Comply to internal and external regulations and procedures, that should be in line with the company policies, standard operating procedures, and/or Target Operating Model (TOM)
- Guide new and existing team members through proper knowledge transfer; sharing of resource, knowledge and experience and best practice thereby ensuring quality is maintained through any staff transition
3. Qualification & Experience and Competencies
(a) Education & Experience
- Degree in Finance & Accounting or related field with relevant mix of qualification and experience
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in shared service environment.
- Ability to maintain high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information to the AR System
- Attention to Detail
- Time management and Organization skills
- Ability to handle high volume task and able to adapt complex work environment
- Able to communicate and work within a team environment
- Basic knowledge of fundamental accounting concepts, practices, and procedures
- Having shared service centre experience is preferred
- Knowledge of SOX Compliance norms relating to the process
- Experience in using ERP system is an added advantage
- Excel skills mandatory
- Familiar with Office 365
- Willing to travel overseas if required
- Fresh graduates are welcomed
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Strong interpersonal & Customer service skills
- Teamwork – Able to communicate and work within a team environment
- Proactive – Time management, Business Acumen and Manage Customer Expectation
- Analytical & Problem – Solving Skills
- Leadership and Project Management skills would be an advantage
|National Capital Region
- Fortune 500 Company - 110 Offices, 110k Employees Globally
- Career advancement opportunity with SEA Market Exposure
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
WE ARE THE CREATIVE TRANSFORMATION COMPANY
We use the power of creativity to build better futures for our people, planet, clients and communities.
WPP has started its operation for Finance Shared Service in Malaysia since 2015. WPP Business Services Sdn Bhd (WPP SSC Malaysia) based in Mutiara Damansara supports Asia Pacific region, providing finance and accounting services to WPP group companies. It is a 100% owned subsidiary of WPP Group. Its primary business activities are the provision of finance and accounting processing services for all WPP Group operating companies in Malaysia as well as in various countries in Asia Pacific.
WPP is the world leader in communications services, comprising leading companies in:
- Media Investment Management
- Consumer Insight
- Public Relations & Public Affairs
- Branding & Identity
- Healthcare Communications
- Direct, Digital, Promotion & Relationship Marketing
- Specialist Communications
Through our companies and associates, WPP offers a comprehensive and, when appropriate, integrated range of communications services to national, multinational and global clients. Our major networks include The Brand Union, Ogilvy Group, Ogilvy Commonhealth Worldwide, JWT, Grey, Group M, Young & Rubicam, Mindshare, Maxus, MediaCom, MEC, TNS, Research International, Millward Brown, Hill & Knowlton, Burson Marsteller, Wunderman and WPP Digital.
Across 110 countries, WPP employs 109,00 people (including associates).
It services 344 of the Fortune 500 companies, all 30 of the Dow Jones 30, 63 of the NASDAQ 100, 33 of the Fortune e-50 and 730 national or multi-national clients in three or more disciplines. WPP is listed on the London and New York Stock Exchanges as well.
A complete list of WPP companies and a searchable directory is available at ww. wpp.com/WPP/Companies.
Building better futures for our people
We invest in our people’s future, create inclusive working environments, and build cultures based on the values of openness, optimism and a commitment to extraordinary work.
Building better futures for our planet
We’re using our creativity, expertise, relationships and scale to help build a more sustainable and equitable world.
Building better futures for our clients
We bring together talented people, unrivalled capabilities and outstanding creativity to deliver transformational results for our clients.
Building better futures for our communities
The work we do with charities and NGOs – often on a pro-bono basis – and with our government and commercial clients can bring about change for the better in our communities.
Read more at ww.wpp.com/about
- Industry: Advertising / Marketing / Promotion / PR
- Registration No.: 201501007343
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Transport
- Specific Location: maka
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Makati City 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of Makati City 2023
- Senior/ Junior Finance Analyst - Ar/ap (ph) position job vacancies