National Capital Region Jobs Senior Internal Audit Manager (hybrid Working) Position at IWG plc – Regus Service Centre Philippines BV (ROHQ)
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
IWG plc - Regus Service Centre Philippines BV (ROHQ) has open a job vacancy for the domicile of National Capital Reg and surrounding areas as senior internal audit manager (hybrid working) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱130,000 - ₱150,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||IWG plc – Regus Service Centre Philippines BV (ROHQ)|
|Position||Senior Internal Audit Manager (hybrid Working)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||10 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 130.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 150.000|
The Business Assurance (Internal Audit) team at IWG plc is committed to providing independent and objective assurance to the Board and the Audit Committee on the adequacy and effectiveness of the control environment across the Group. To support the growth planned for the business, the IWG plc Business Assurance team is looking to hire an Senior Manager in Manila.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Produce a risk-based Audit Plan focusing on key business risks, cyclical coverage of key controls, selected compliance audits, self-assessment and follow up audits
- Define and lead on the delivery of the internal audit plan and associated work for the Group
- Deliver own internal audits such as review of franchise contracts, compliance and audits, including setting up the methodology
- Take responsibility for the execution and quality control of audits included in the annual Audit Plan and for the delivery of audit reports including management comments
- Support and develop team members.
- Produce reports in a clear, concise and impactful manner.
- Conduct extensive review and testing of processes and controls on both financial and business audit issues
- Prepare reports for discussion with executive management and/or for presentation to the Board and the Audit Committee
- Provide ad hoc investigation and advisory risk and control services to operational management, as required
- Build relationships with all levels of management across the Group
- Support the BA Director in other areas of promoting good governance and risk management within the Group as required
- Establish and promote consistent policies, processes and sharing of best practice
- Embody, endorse and promote IWG plc core ethical and governance principles and policies
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Accountancy and a Professional License (Passed the Board Exam)
- CPA with at least 10 years auditing experience in the Big 4 or in a major international organization
- Relevant Internal and IT Audit experience required; qualifications (CIA, CISA) would be highly preferable
- Fluency in English is essential and fluency in local languages advantageous
- Comprehensive understanding of internal audit environment and risk management
- Expert knowledge of internal auditing, internal controls, risk management, and finance and accounting practices and methods
- Entrepreneurial skills in terms of innovation and problem solving
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Team leader and team player with demonstrable experience of working with and managing teams
- Able to work in a matrix structure with senior stakeholders
- Strong relationship building skills and ability to work across all levels of the organisation
- Cultural awareness and sensitive to business practices in different parts of the world
- Strong professional and ethical integrity
- The BA Team in Manila follows a shift pattern from 1:00pm to 10:00pm to maximise the working day with the global stakeholders, including the BA Director who is based in London. The candidate should be willing to follow this shift pattern and adapt to any changes required in the future.
- In line with IWG plc core values, the candidate will be achievement-focused and able to work in a direct and often pressurised environment. Entrepreneurial skills in terms of innovation and problem solving are key along with tenacity, tough-mindedness and ability to influence and demonstrate strong team working abilities and commitment
- This role may require some travel and the candidate should be willing and flexible to travel as and when required.
- This is a hybrid role (office, other IWG location and home working expected)
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
International Workplace Group plc "IWG plc", formerly Regus is the world’s largest provider of flexible workspace solutions, with customers including some of the most successful entrepreneurs, individuals and multi-billion dollar corporations.
We have a 30-year track record of delivering the best real estate solutions for businesses. Through our range of office formats, as well as our growing mobile, virtual office, and workplace recovery businesses, we enable people and businesses to work where they want, when they want, how they want, and at a range of price points.
With locations in practically every country, city, town and transport hub, and options ranging from an hour’s coworking to multi-year office space leases, we enable people and businesses to work where, when and how they want.
All our spaces are designed for productivity and come with everything included, whether it’s industry-leading technology, a professional reception service or quality food and drink.
Our solutions are risk-free and have zero balance sheet impact. And we make them as simple to use as possible, so our customers are free to focus on their core business.
This is how we help millions of people have a great day at work.
Founded in Brussels, Belgium, in 1989 and listed on the London Stock Exchange.
Join us at ww.iwgplc.com.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)