Pasay City Jobs Senior Instructional Designer – Corporate Training Position at Ocwen Business Solutions, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Ocwen Business Solutions, Inc. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Pasay City and surrounding areas as senior instructional designer - corporate training with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Education/Training & Training & Dev..
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Ocwen Business Solutions, Inc.|
|Position||Senior Instructional Designer - Corporate Training|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Senior Instructional Designer – Corporate Training
Reporting to the Manager of Learning and Development, this fully remote position is primarily responsible for executing on the training, education program and processes for Ocwen/PHH Mortgage. This position will help develop instructional materials for programs such as; Mortgage Lending 101, On-boarding, Loan Processing, Sales, Underwriting, Systems and Refreshers, as well as overall product, process and soft skills within the organization.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Write consistent, concise, easy-to-understand, plain language instructional material intended for new hire and experienced audiences.
- Create instructional material consistent with and resulting from regulatory, compliance, and legal changes.
- Gather, assess, and confirm interpretation of new and/or changing business practices.
- Develop, update, and maintain instructional material in an online environment.
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities.
- Translate complex concepts and create error free and consistent instruction materials for varied audiences.
- Create eLearning content such as Computer Based Training.
- Adapt and utilize Accelerated Learning methodologies in instructional materials.
- Source, design and implement effective measurement of training objectives, including; course assessments, structured job shadowing checklists, user readiness testing and certification processes.
- Maintain open communication with departmental contacts to monitor the effectiveness of existing desktop procedure documentation and to ensure the Direct Lending Learning and Development team is kept abreast of procedural changes.
- Meet or exceed departmental standards.
- Work with subject matter experts to ensure instructional material updates are executed within compliant timeframes.
- Demonstrate a solid grounding in ethics and integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University in Instructional Design, English or Communications, or equivalent related business experience preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in instructional design, technical writing, software documentation, and editing required
- Mortgage lending or financial services experience preferred
- Working knowledge of the principles and methodologies associates with instructional design and adult learning. (e.g., SAM, ADDIE, Kirkpatrick, Blooms Taxonomy, Gagne’s Nine, Merrill’s Principles, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Teams, Outlook, etc.)
- Experience managing multiple projects with complex inter-dependencies, focusing on both on long-term projects and short-term immediate tasks
- Working knowledge of multiple content creation software (e.g., Articulate 360, Snagit 2018 or greater, Camtasia 2018 or greater, Audacity, etc.) strongly preferred
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Ocwen Business Solutions, Inc., 1003 Taft Ave, Malate, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Work from home.
- Competitive compensation.
- HMO on day 01 including dependents.
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Mid Shift / Night Shift