Makati City Jobs Senior Cost Controller Position at GHD Pty Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, GHD Pty Ltd is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Makati City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Senior Cost Controller and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Engineering & Industrial Engineering
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||GHD Pty Ltd|
|Position||Senior Cost Controller|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Join a global professional services leader. We are committed to solving the world’s biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy, and urbanization.
We are looking for Senior Cost Controller to be responsible for the preparation of budgets, monitoring and analyzing project cost performance, and providing accurate and timely reporting across multiple projects.
Could this be you?
With a background founded on cost control roles in the infrastructure or energy and resources industries. You will be able to demonstrate your verbal and written communication proficiency when liaising with internal and external clients as well as your inclusive team approach will contribute to your success in this role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide support to Project Managers, Project Engineers, and Discipline leads in the formation of their Project budgets.
- Manage and maintain actual, incurred, committed, and forecast costs in the project management systems and evaluate these against budget and progress on a continuing basis.
- Operate and maintain the project finance system on assigned projects, including personnel rates, correct allocation of project hours, and effecting changes to ensure accurate capture of costs.
- Prepare accurate and timely project cost reports for internal and external clients including Monthly Project Reports.
- Liaise with Project Engineers, Discipline Leads, Planners, and Document Control to monitor progress.
- Prepare project progress claims.
What you will bring to the team:
- Preferably Engineering graduate, with experience in Cost Management and controls and worked in a Consultancy firm.
- Software efficient in Power BI, Excel, and Sharepoint
- Your ability to learn, your flexibility, and your eagerness to help
- Problem-solving skills
- Diligent and methodical approach with good attention to detail
- Your experience in software such as MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Project
- Excellent written and verbal skills, with the ability to communicate concisely
- Knowledge of SharePoint and BST10 would be preferred
Applicants must have working rights in the Philippines.
The position is open to be assigned in Makati, Quezon City, and Cebu City offices, depending on your location and preference.
Recruitment agency applications are not allowed for this position.
Being the best we can be is in our culture. We are a family of smart, innovative and creative problem solvers. In our employee-owned company, everything feels like it matters more. Challenge us and help us come up with new solutions to ensure water, energy and urbanisation are made sustainable for generations to come.
Our commitment to you
Commitment is a powerful word that defines how we do business, how we serve our clients and how we care for one another. We will support your needs by giving you the tools to do your best work and then recognise achievements. We will set your curiosity free to allow brilliant minds to do their best work. We will invest in new ideas, removing barriers where we can. Finally, we will encourage you to collaborate with thousands of diverse people across our global business.
Who we are
We are committed to solving the world’s biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanisation. GHD is a global professional services company that is a leader in engineering, construction and architectural expertise. Established in 1928, we remain wholly owned by our people. We are 10,00+ diverse and skilled individuals, yet we are proudly ‘One GHD’ across more than 200 offices, spanning five continents – Asia, Australia, Europe, North and South America, and the Pacific region. Delivering extraordinary social and economic outcomes, we are passionate about building lasting relationships with our partners and clients.
GHD Expertise and Service Lines
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||GHD Philippines, 2258 Chino Roces Avenue cor, EDSA, Makati City Manila 1229, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
GHD recognises and understands the world is constantly changing. We are committed to solving the world's biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanisation.
We are a global professional services company that leads through engineering, construction and architectural expertise. Our forward-looking, innovative approaches connect and sustain communities around the world. Delivering extraordinary social and economic outcomes, we are focused on building lasting relationships with our partners and clients.
Established in 1928, we remain wholly owned by our people. We are 11,00+ diverse and skilled individuals connected by over 200 offices, across five continents – Asia, Australia, Europe, North and South America, and the Pacific region.
Find out more about us atww.ghd.com
- Industry: Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Medical Insurance and Allowances; Life Insurance; Anniversary / Loyalty gifts