Makati City Jobs Senior Business Intelligence Analyst Position at Concentrix Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, we Concentrix Philippines, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as senior business intelligence analyst and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Makati City and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Position||Senior Business Intelligence Analyst|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
SENIOR BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ANALYST
Imagine being able to partner with global technology leaders in a company that cares about YOU – your professional growth, your success, and your community.
We are looking for a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst to join our team. Today
We are Concentrix (formerly ServiceSource International PH). We are dedicated to creating success for our clients, the communities around us and each other. We provide outsourced inside sales, customer success, renewals management, and channel management solutions for the world’s greatest brands. At Concentrix, you will be part of our diversified team that makes an impact for our clients. All of this is possible because of the talent you have to offer.
The future team leads strategic business decisions for customers and/or stakeholders by developing and providing data analysis and reporting of complex patterns, insights, and trends. This role mines data from a variety of data sources in order to strategically support, design, and predict outcomes with impactful recommendations to internal and/or external stakeholders. These insights help solve highly complex business problems, implement, best practices and optimize business performance. The Senior Business Intelligence Analyst creates highly complex specifications for reports and analysis based on an in-depth understanding of business needs and data available. The position ensures processes are followed and any fall out are addressed properly using a high level of independent judgement and analytical skill. The Senior Analyst helps more junior staff with the most complex items. Receives mentorship on new business problems and highly complex projects. May help create standard processes for the role. Requires expert knowledge of analysis solutions/tools and domain languages. May need to be proficient in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) databases and/or Business Intelligence (BI) tools.
- Bachelor’s degree/diploma, or the equivalent, preferred. Degree/diploma in computer science, finance, or statistics/mathematics a plus
- 7+ years pf experience in data driven business insight recommendations, business analytics, dashboard design experience
- Proficient knowledge of advanced analysis solutions/tools (such as OLTP/OLAP data structures, advanced Excel, Tableau, Salesforce, Power BI, Business Objects)
- Proficient knowledge of domain languages (such as SQL Query, HIVEQL, etc.)
- Application of highly complex statistical methods (such as regression analysis, correlation, causation, etc.)
- 5+ years of related experience to reflect skills and talent necessary for this role preferred
- Requires the ability to communicate and present effectively to all levels of external and/or internal leadership, including a strong executive presence
- May require advanced sales motion knowledge (such as new sales, renewals, customer success)
- Leverage independent judgement and advanced analytical skills to interpret highly complex goals, trends, risks, and areas for improvement by collecting, analyzing, reporting, and predicting on key metrics and conclusions
- Use advanced analytic solutions to support customer teams and improve efficiencies.
- Work on projects/matters of high complexity in an advisor role. Complexity can vary based on several factors such as client size, number of systems, varying levels of established structures, or dynamics of customer and or data
- Work cross-functionally to serve as a trusted advisor and expert for internal and/or external relationships to ensure high quality data is available for analysis and better business understanding
- Develop and deliver highly complex data-driven insights, recommendations, and predictions to internal and/or external stakeholders
- Engage with strategic stakeholders for planning, forecasting, and gaining a solid understanding of impactful business questions to successfully document for analysis and decision making
- Provide guidance and mentorship to more junior level analysts and receives mentorship related to new complex business problems and highly complex projects. Work is highly independent and reliable
|Region||National Capital Region|
- OUR BENEFITS AND PERKS
- ACCOMMODATION AND DIVERSITY
- VIRTUAL FIRST
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Concentrix is a multi-awarded CX (Customer Experience) Solutions Company that prides itself on being FANATICAL towards its clients and staff. We partner with ambitious, progressive executives around the world to future-proof their business and stay ahead of the competition and customer expectations with the help of our exemplary pool of talented individuals. First established in the Philippines in 2007, Concentrix has since grown to become the LARGEST private employer in the country with the biggest footprint of about 100,00 employees. Known as ICT Philippines’ Best Company and Employer of the Year, we create exceptional customer engagement, accelerate digital transformation, and deliver actionable CX insights. We are committed to going the extra mile in caring for YOU. With a culture that celebrates innovation and unparalleled support for each one's individuality, our staff is immersed in an environment that's conducive for their exceptional performance and growth. We are Different by Design. Apply now and #JoinCNXC
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Business (e.g. Shirts)