Makati City Jobs Senior Analyst – Accounts Payable Position at Shell Shared Services (Asia) B.V.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Senior Analyst - Accounts Payable. For candidates who reside in Makati City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Shell Shared Services (Asia) B.V. and willing to work in our office under working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Shell Shared Services (Asia) B.V.|
|Position||Senior Analyst - Accounts Payable|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
1. Disbursement Audit
2. Duplicate Review
3. Goods Receipt/Invoice Receipt Analysis
4. Parked and Blocked Chasing & Analysis
5. SOAR Analysis
1. Exercise due diligence in performing AP control activities.
2. Escalate items that interfere with the completion of the reconciliation activities to the Team Manager.
3. Perform the control activities within set global and local performance metric targets.
4. Understand and effectively operate applicable SOX and business controls.
5. Coordinate with various stakeholders including the business, Contracting & Procurement, Inventory Management and third-party suppliers in order to resolve controls issues;
6. Identify and implement process improvements within assigned task;
7. Responsible for determining when to escalate issues to the Team Manager.
8. Knows when to offer a hand to a colleague in need.
1. Manage good working relationship with stakeholders from various operating units.
2. Learn new ERPs to be able to support other team members.
3. Maintain high quality of work despite pressure when handling urgent invoices and inquiries.
4. Work virtually with colleagues in the business, CP, across centres and elsewhere in Finance Operations.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business Administration preferred.
2. Minimum 2 years of work experience in a similar or related role.
3. Strong foundation in Accounting/Finance
4. Strong command of English with good interpersonal skills.
5. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
6. Highly accountable to own tasks and deliverables.
7. Self-motivated, proactive and improvement driven.
8. Good time management and ability to work under tight deadlines.
9. Computer literate -knowledge in SAP application and other Microsoft software is a plus.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Shell Shared Services (Asia) B .V., 130 Dela Rosa Street, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Future. Yours to make.
At Shell, we believe everyone has a part to play in the global transition to cleaner energy. We’re looking for fresh perspectives and passionate professionals who are eager to contribute and help us achieve our goals of providing more and cleaner energy solutions.
In the Philippines, our entities are Pilipinas Shell Petroleum Corporation (PSPC), Shell Pilipinas Exploration (SPEx), and Shell Business Operations (SBO) – these make up the Shell Companies in the Philippines (SCiP).
Shell Business Operations (SBO) Manila is focused on driving excellent corporate performance in Finance, Human Resource, Customer Service, Order-to-Delivery, Technical Asset Operations, and Contracting and Procurement. We enable Shell to operate in a global-competitive and ever-changing business environment.
We’re looking for qualified individuals with the drive to create significant business impact, as well as to collaborate with a team of professionals with diverse backgrounds. If you are a great team player, possess superior communication skills and problem-solving abilities, join us and see the impact that you can make across our global business.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Door-to-Door Shuttle for Midshift Employees, Business Casual