Pasig City Jobs Senior Accounting Associate Position at iSupport Worldwide
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Do you currently live in the Pasig City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, iSupport Worldwide is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Senior Accounting Associate and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱50,000 - ₱60,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Position||Senior Accounting Associate|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 50.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 60.000|
Top reasons to work with iSupport Worldwide
- Free food, brewed coffee, and snacks – EVERYDAY!
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive HMO and Life Insurance coverage on your first day
- Premium workspaces plus rewarding and engaging monthly activities.
- Free learning and development courses for your personal and career growth
- Easy to locate area with direct access to public transport.
What is your mission?
You will help us deliver excellent service to our partner brands by performing these tasks:
- Establishing and maintaining internal controls.
- Reviewing and auditing the general ledger.
- Researching accounting issues for compliance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Analyzing and reporting cost variances.
- Preparing materials for external auditors.
- Assisting the accounts receivable, accounts payable, and general accounting departments to correct process issues and reconcile accounts.
- Assisting the billing clerks with invoice reconciliation.
- Coordinating and assisting the Controller and CFO with assigned projects.
Who are we looking for?
- Excellent Verbal and Spoken English.
- Customer service demeanor when interacting with coworkers, customers, and vendors.
- Ability to use common sense and critical thinking to “connect the dots” when new scenarios arise after learning the basic framework of the job.
- Willingness to learn and suggest new processes and procedures that improve Company performance.
- Motivation to act with urgency and check in with supervisor when bottlenecks occur.
- Ability to meet deadlines, self-audit work for errors, and stay organized in a high volume/fast-paced environment.
- Intermediate- to High- proficiency using Microsoft Excel.
- Familiar with basics of Microsoft Word, Email, using computer software (specific software training will be provided).
- Ability to be coached by the supervisor to improve performance.
How to Apply?
- Online. Send your application through (LinkedIn, Jobstreet, Indeed, Facebook) and expect a call from our Talent Acquisition team within 24-48 hours.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Competitive HMO Benefits since Day 1
- Free Meals, Snacks, and Brewed Coffee!
- Gym Membership, Company Events, and Opportunities for Promotion
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 2006, iSupport Worldwide is a US-owned offshoring company with offices in Ortigas, Philippines. iSupport Worldwide has developed considerable expertise focusing on Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Facilities Management, Employee Services, Client Services Development and many more.
iSupport Worldwide provides businesses with a scalable platform to set up low cost, high-value operations in the Philippines without the need to incorporate, directly employ staff or manage your own office, while maintaining full control.
Our offshoring solutions are ideal for small-medium companies, and we have partnered with a variety of industries providing customized business solutions through job functions in customer service, technical support, data entry and processing, quality assurance, logistics, administrative support, graphic design, accounts receivable, accounts payable and more.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: CS201423560
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Free Meals