National Capital Region Jobs Senior Accountant | Cpa | Auditing Firm | Wfh | Fixed Night Shift Position at Personiv
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Senior Accountant | CPA | Auditing Firm | WFH | Fixed Night Shift with full time working hours for our company office, Personiv, for residents of National Capital Reg and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Personiv, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Senior Accountant | CPA | Auditing Firm | WFH | Fixed Night Shift.
|Position||Senior Accountant | Cpa | Auditing Firm | Wfh | Fixed Night Shift|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Senior Accountant will provide services to one of our client based in the US. The resource will perform the following task:
- Provide end to end accounting support to multiple clients.
- Prepare monthly account analysis/reconciliations of all corporate general ledger accounts.
- Manage intercompany accounting and intercompany reconciliations.
- Prepare bank reconciliations.
- Perform invoice coding for non-standard payments.
- Research month-end expense variances to budget and prior year.
- Ensure internal controls are observed.
- Assist in the preparation of compliance reporting such as U.S. government, etc.
- Prepare audit schedules to support the annual external audit.
- Facilitate audits required by third parties such as vendors, customers, taxing
- authorities, etc.
- Provide additional analysis and financial support to regional and corporate
- leadership as needed, for standard and ad hoc reporting requirements.
- Work with management to help resolve questions regarding financials
- Graduate of BS in Accountancy, CPA with at least 5 years of experience in accounting and auditing
- Experience in auditing required for this role
- Knowledgeable in accounting software like MS Teams, SAP, Quickbooks, NetSuite or Xero
- Conversant in IFRS and US GAAP
- Very good written and oral communications skills
- Team Player and Collaborate well with others
- Works with less supervision
- Willing to work on a fixed night shift schedule
- Amenable to work in a work at home arrangement
- Willing to be assigned in Alabang, Muntinlupa once WIO resumes.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Personiv Philippines, 6F Aeon Center Bldg., North Bridgeway, Northgate Cyberzone, Alabang, Muntinlupa, 1781 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Indefinite Work at Home arrangement
- Great Company Culture and Highly Engaged Employees
- Competitive Salary & Benefits, plus Internet Subsidy while WFH
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Personiv is a trusted outsourcing provider with a 30-year track record of innovating solutions. Our goal is to provide an adaptive talent workforce to amplify team productivity. From repetitive tasks to specialized skills, Personiv productivity professionals boost efficiency and profitability for the companies we serve.
To build partnerships with companies who want cost-effective solutions to improve productivity and profitability.
We believe talent is the solution to all business challenges and on-demand access to talent is the ultimate competitive advantage for businesses who need the flexibility, efficiencies and scale outsourcing provides.
What Makes Us, Us
Efficiency - Efficiency is ultimately what we deliver to clients both in terms of the ease with which we help companies leverage our outsource services and the cost-savings they get because of it.
Quality - For us, quality begins and ends with our people. We work to recruit and retain best talent so that we can deliver top-notch solutions for our clients, and our ability to consistently deliver high-quality work in both core and new lines of business.
Ingenuity - One of our greatest strengths is our ability to evolve and adapt to capitalize on new opportunities. We embrace change, explore possibilities, and never close the door on an idea or line of business without first understanding how it can impact our business and long-term vision for success.
Pride - We take pride in our people and they take pride in us as a company. Ultimately, we work at the discretion of our clients, but take great satisfaction in the opportunities and environment we provide to our employees. We are passionate not only for our work but also for the culture and success of Personiv as a company.
Service - One of the key differentiators for us at Personiv is our flexibility and versatility. By working with our clients, to create custom solutions for their business, we not only help them address their current challenges, but also lay the foundation for a long-term relationship.
Confidence - With over 30 years of experience in the BPO space, we have an extensive history of working with our clients to help them meet the evolving needs and requirements of their business. Buukt from this rich history is the belief that we can find and deliver the specific talent companies need, regardless of industry.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Variable Performance Incentives, Trainings, Employee Recognition and Engagement, Shifting Schedule