Quezon City Jobs School Principal Position at MULTIPLE INTELLIGENCE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, MULTIPLE INTELLIGENCE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, INC. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as School Principal for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Quezon City and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) and experienced in the field of Education/Training & Education, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|MULTIPLE INTELLIGENCE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, INC.
|Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
Choose to Make a Difference by being a part of one of the top international schools in the Philippines!
The Multiple Intelligence International School CORE Leadership Team is growing, and we want you on our Pack! We are looking for an Upper School Principal.
What it takes to lead a team of international school students and teachers:
- Post-graduate academic degree holder
- Preferably with at least 5 years of relevant experience in educational leadership
- Professional License holders are preferred
- Experience in an international school setting is an advantage
Work Location: Loyola Heights, Quezon City, National Capital Region, Philippines
The MIIS Principal
The Principal will be responsible for the supervision of students, personnel, and school programs of the Upper School Department.
Specifically, the MIIS Upper School Principal will perform the following tasks:
- Provide instructional leadership within the school.
- Coordinate, implement, and work with the curriculum department.
- Initiate, organize, and recommend education program courses.
- Assist in the coordination and selection of educational materials.
- Conduct a regular assessment of program effectiveness.
- Participate in the review and supervision of promotion and retention procedures.
- Promote and maintain a positive school climate conducive to effective educational experiences (recognizing the achievements of students and faculty with personal contacts, bulletins, letters, and others).
- Ensure a learning environment reflective of the school’s advocacy for Multiple Intelligences and Teaching for Understanding.
- Provide opportunities for standardized and performance-based student assessment (projects, exhibitions, portfolios).
Faculty supervision and programs
- Conduct faculty observation procedures to promote the improvement of performance.
- Evaluate and make faculty recommendations according to guidelines.
- Participate in faculty recruitment procedures.
- Orient new faculty, programs, policies, and procedures.
- Schedule and conduct appropriate conferences and meetings with school staff.
- Maintain an appropriate faculty in-service training program.
- Evaluate and make recommendations for the assignment of extra-curricular activity duties, mentorship, and consultations.
- Participate in departmental meetings and teacher team planning sessions.
- Provide teacher training as it relates to student management.
- Provide opportunities for communication with staff members to assist with needs and concerns.
- Serve as the immediate supervisor for school activities.
- Conducts performance evaluation of personnel under their jurisdiction.
Parent and community relations
- Demonstrate positive relationships with students, staff, parents, and the community.
- Communicate programs and policies to the community.
- Support and encourage positive efforts of the parent/teacher partnership.
- Participate in opportunities in which the community can become involved in the school.
- Promote an atmosphere of warmth and welcome for parents and other guests of the building.
- Entertain inquiries about the school and its programs.
- Participate in professional organizations.
- In charge of the discipline of the Lower and Middle School Department.
- Promote self-control and self-discipline to maintain a safe school environment for all students.
- Recommend and implement effective disciplinary policies.
- Coordinate the student community service program.
- Act as liaison between teacher and parent, setting up parent conferences when circumstances warrant.
- Assist classroom instructors in explaining school rules, policies, and procedures to students.
- Work to see that the needs – enrichment, remediation, special education – of all students are being met.
- Schedule regular conferences and meet with individuals and groups of students through their seminar class and in other informal settings
- Recognize individual and group achievement by utilization of daily announcements or verbs of written communication.
- Provide adequate supervision for the building before and after school, during lunch hours, assemblies, athletic contests, and other activities
- Coordinate efforts with guidance counselors working with “at-risk” students.
- Direct and supervise the school program, activities, and events.
General administrative functions
- Develop and implement the Upper School master schedule of classes
- Responsible for pupil accounting, attendance procedures, and records, and the enforcement of attendance rules and regulations.
- Provide in cooperation with the school nurse, a healthy atmosphere for students.
- Participate in the revision of student handbooks and other documents in an accurate and timely manner.
- Design appropriate and effective student schedules.
- Maintain an accurate and timely system of recordkeeping and reporting.
- Supervise all purchases and expenditures, according to established procedures.
- Prepare an annual school budget and maintain an accurate inventory (including textbooks and equipment) and budgetary controls
- Make recommendations about purchasing materials, uniforms, school/office supplies, and textbooks.
- Assure an environment conducive to learning (safe, clean, orderly, and in good repair).
- Work cooperatively with supervisory personnel from other divisions (maintenance, food service, transportation, etc.).
- Inspect the building/grounds on a regular basis for safety, cleanliness, and proper repair.
- Maintain appropriate records.
- Process all maintenance requests.
- Develop plans, conduct, and schedule practices of safety and emergency drills.
- Supervise the appearance and utilization of facilities and grounds and
- Perform other such duties and assume other such responsibilities as may be assigned.
Promotion of school programs to the local and international community
- Develop linkages with stakeholders in the community to facilitate mentorships for children.
- Promote pioneering efforts on leadership and entrepreneurship.
- Promote school programs to the wider community.
- Provide opportunities for children to join interschool competitions and facilitate the preparation necessary for these.
- Provide opportunities for children to make a difference in their community.
- Establish linkages with international organizations and enable the school to meet the standards needed for accreditation to these bodies
- Deal effectively with the media as the opportunity arises.
MIIS Non-Discriminatory Hiring Policy:
MIIS hires candidates based on the required qualifications such as skill, knowledge, and work experience that transcends any discrimination against the individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity, religion, disability, age, or ethnic origin.
|National Capital Region
- International School Training
- Competitive Salary Package
- Culture of Respect and Professionalism
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Multiple Intelligence International School (MIIS) was founded in 1996. It is the first educational institution in the Philippines that has based its approach on the multiple intelligence framework of Harvard-based cognitive psychologist, Howard Gardner. The MI approach, which is implemented in the United States and other countries, backed by recent research on how children learn, is truly responsive to the needs of the 21st century. MIIS is a progressive international school that offers programs from PreK-12.
As an accredited school of the Council of International Schools (CIS) we are committed to being a premiere international institution that embodies best practice and global trends in education.
Child’ s Place is the preschool department of MIIS that caters to the Preschool Child from 2 to 5 years. In line with the critical formative years of the child, the MI student-centered philosophy of the school ensures the holistic development of the child – PHYSICAL, INTELLECTUAL, SOCIAL, EMOTIONAL, & MORAL – by providing meaningful relationships with teachers, positive home-school connections, a strong & developmentally appropriate curriculum, and basic respect and love for the individual child.
The Multiple Intelligence International School (Grades 1-8) was founded to continue the traditions of Child’ s Place Preschool. It ensures that teaching and learning are sensitive to individual differences among children and to the development of their multiple intelligences.
The Multiple Intelligence International School (Grades 9-12) founded in 2007 aims to develop individuals who are equipped for the demands of the 21st century through their leadership and the development of the entrepreneurial, creative and scientific mind. It aims to successfully transition young adults into career paths that hone their different intelligences and strengths, as well as prepare them to be global citizens. As the first Multiple Intelligence School in the Philippines, it has been our advocacy to educate children to “ use their intelligences to make a difference. ”
To foster the holistic development of students and their multiple intelligences, through meaningful learning and a culture of respect, to enable them to be leaders in the 21st century and global citizens who will use their intelligences to make a difference.
Our Vision: SMART for ALL
Smart for All
Make a Difference
Real-world Problem Solving
Teach for Understanding
A Culture of Respect
Learn through the intelligences
Learn for the intelligences
- Industry: Education
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Loyola Heights