National Capital Region Jobs Sap Sd Sales Order Management Position at Collabera Technologies Private Limited Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of SAP SD Sales Order Management. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Collabera Technologies Private Limited Inc., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Collabera Technologies Private Limited Inc.|
|Position||Sap Sd Sales Order Management|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Atleast 3 years relevant experience in SAP SD Sales Order Management
- Has experience in Incident Management and Risk Management
- Experience in Configuration and Implementation
- Experienced with SAP S4 HANA
- Conduct SAP SD estimations
- Prepare conceptual design materials where needed as part of the fit and gap analysis
- Create functional design
- May be required to Perform development – configuration for simple to complex requirements
- Perform peer review for the delivered changes
- Perform functional tests before the changes are sent to QA for product test/UAT
- May be required to support P1/P2 SD incident tickets
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Collabera is the fastest growing total talent solutions organization with its expertise in recruitment services, ,IT services, and skill development. Established in 1991, with a vision is to connect the talent to the best organizations, Collabera has over 70 offices spread across APAC, North America and Europe and is a home to 16,00+ employees globally. Being a $750 million organization and a staffing giant for 3 decades ,we have access to 500+ clients globally including Fortune 500 companies.
We support our clients in their digital transformation journey through our IT solutions in Data Management, Cloud operations, Applications, Infrastructure. . Through our high-touch customer-centric approach, we provide cost effective customized solutions to our clients with unmatched quality, responsiveness and flexibility. Collabera’s Learning Organization, Cognixia, provides training to the individuals in advanced digital technologies and has trained over 145,00 individuals globally in IoT, Machine Learning, AI, Kubernetes to name a few.
In the Philippines, we have 2500+ employees with our offices at Makati and Cebu.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: CS201323439
- POEA No.: NCR – MPFO-02090-041114-027-R
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)