Mandaluyong City Jobs Sales Reports & Data Analyst | Salesforce & Power Bi (bec) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Mandaluyong City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Sales Reports & Data Analyst | Salesforce & Power BI (BEC) in our business office, Jobstreet Philippines.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree & Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Sales Reports & Data Analyst | Salesforce & Power Bi (bec)
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
|Type of Work
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Graduate of a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree in analytics or a similar field
- Excellent oral and written communication in English
- At least 5 years of total experience in Data Analytics: Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, including PowerPivot and Cube functions
- Data visualization for sales, pricing, finance, and related functions
- Python, R, SQL Query design, or a similar language
- Experience with Salesforce, Google Cloud, QlikSense, and Power BI.
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage downstream stakeholders
- Understanding of sales and finance concepts
- Proficiency in defining and using performance metrics
- Curiosity, creativity, a collaborative attitude, and attention to detail
- Ability to explain technical information to senior, non-technical users
- Ability to work remotely with minimal supervision in a global environment
- Amenable to working on any shift assigned/Shifting schedule
- Willing to work onsite in Mandaluyong
- The Center of Excellence (COE) enables Sales Excellence to deliver best-in-class service offerings to Accenture leaders, practitioners, and sales teams.
- As a member of the COE Analytics Tools & Reporting team, you will develop and enhance analytical models and reporting tools that provide insights into underlying trends and key drivers of the business.
- Improve the performance, functionality, and standardization of Excel models used for ME reporting.
- Consolidate data from Sales, Finance, and other functions to create dashboards. that help managers and operations personnel make fact-based decisions.
- Create analytical models and scorecards to help leaders understand key business trends and drivers that affect Sales Excellence initiatives.
- Ensure high-quality data output
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Afternoon shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Late shift
- Night shift
- Rotational shift
- Shift system
- Are you amenable to working on-site in Mandaluyong?
- Are you willing to work on any shift assigned/shifting schedule including Nightshift & Midshift?
- When was the last time that you sent an application w/ Accenture? MONTH & YEAR
- Are you willing to be an employee of Accenture?
- How long is your total experience in Python?
- How long is your total experience in R Programming Language?
- How long is your total experience in Microsoft Azure Machine Learning or Google TensorFlow?
- How long is your total experience in any of the following: Microsoft Cognitive Services, Microsoft Language Understanding Intelligent Service (LUIS), IBM Watson, and Google API?
- How long is your total experience in data storage using SQL RDBMS and big data?
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
|National Capital Region
|JobStreet by SEEK - Philippines, Cybergate Center Tower 3, Robinson’s Pioneer Complex, Pioneer St, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days