National Capital Region Jobs Sales Marketing Executive (bossing’s Pizza Supplies Corporation) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Do you currently live in the National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Jobstreet Philippines is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Sales Marketing Executive (Bossing's Pizza Supplies Corporation) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Sales Marketing Executive (bossing's Pizza Supplies Corporation)
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Developing and implementing marketing plans.
- Establishing goals and objectives in order to reach our customers through appropriate marketing channels (digital and traditional).
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers through prospecting and networking.
- Promoting brand awareness through marketing efforts.
- Assisting management in identifying viable marketing and pricing strategies.
- Demonstrating product features to customers.
- Contacting leads and setting up appointments to present company products.
- Completing order forms and submitting them for processing.
- Attending trade shows and other industry-related events.
- Preparing sales proposals for potential buyers.
- Completing regular sales reports specifying the number of sales made.
- Selling products and services using solid arguments to prospective customers
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.
- At least 1 or more years of Sales/marketing experience (digital and traditional) in a corporate, or agency environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a passion for Sales and Marketing
- Is a strong team player
- Has a can-do attitude
- Enjoys crafting creative and best-fit solutions for business partners and customers
- Thinks outside of the box whilst the leading change in the company
- Understands the global markets and local environment
- Has relevant experience in a similar capacity previously
- Has strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to engage in a friendly and professional manner with business partners and customers
Job Type: Full-time
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days