National Capital Region Jobs Sales Executive Position at DBC Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of National Capital Reg and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Sales Executive in our business office, DBC Philippines.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Sales/Marketing & Sales - Eng/Tech/IT are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
DBC Philippines is the Makati-based shared services division of Deep Blue Company (DBC), an Australian group of companies with innovative digital, and high-volume solutions to the Australian real estate market. Our focus is on the sale and purchase of property connecting people, systems, and data across the pre-sale, conveyancing and building inspections process through to settlement, and we’re changing the face of the Australian residential property market.
Conveyancing.com.au is Australia’s leading conveyancing-only law firm with offices across Australia and 5-day customer support. Conveyancing.com.au is leading the future of conveyancing with digital solutions to make it easier than ever to buy and sell property. Our lawyers, clerks and paralegals on the ground in Australia are supported by a team of dedicated sales, service and legal support professionals in our Manila offices.
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to work with a growing international group of companies, partnering with some of the smartest minds in the industry, and the humblest people you’re ever likely to meet, we offer:
- highly competitive salaries and benefits
- Sales Commission + Incentives
- Australian-based working hours
- ongoing training and upskilling in your experience to sales
- a supportive team and company culture
- career growth and a Success Framework to fuel, see and reward your success
Supported by a comprehensive onboarding and training process, you will work as part of a team providing service and support to our customers all over Australia, as well as your colleagues (in Australia and the Philippines).
As a Sales Executive you will be responsible for:
- Establish rapport with potential clients and identify their needs and pitch them the appropriate conveyancing service
- Providing an excellent level of service and generate sales via phone, sms and email
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of leads and opportunities
- Taking accountability for issue resolution and escalating problems where needed
- Achieving individual KPI targets (slow ramp up over 6 months)
- Maintaining a strong communication performance culture amongst the team and ensuring team targets are achieved
- Demonstrating you live and breathe our values and behaviors
- Continuously looking for ways to improve the customer experience
To succeed in this role, you must possess the necessary skills below:
- Able to speak and write in English fluently – strong communication, persuasion and interpersonal skill
- Highly motivated and results oriented with a proven track record in hitting sales targets
- 2-3 years of direct customer contact (written and phone-based) experience working with Australian / NZ, US or UK customers
- Experience in building and maintaining client relations
- Expertise in Microsoft 365 applications
- Good work attitude, self-driven and proactive in generating sales
- Confidence to work independently and in a team environment
WORKING LOCATION AND REQUIREMENTS
This role works in a HYBRID SETUP and in order to be considered for this opportunity you must be able to demonstrate your home working environment is as follows:
- conducive home office (free from noise and distraction)
- main internet: wired internet of at least 5mbps
- reliable back up internet: at least 3mbps speed
If this role sounds like an opportunity you’d excel in, please apply now and take the next step in your career within a successful business that values you, your wellbeing, and success.
As an equal opportunity employer, DBC embraces inclusion and diversity in our teams through fair community representation of gender, age, culture, thought and work arrangement.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
DBC Philippines (formerly Think Support Services Inc) is the shared services arm of Deep Blue Company (DBC) - an innovative Australian scale-up reimagining the experience in the 'sale to settlement' for residential property buyers, sellers and real estate agents across Australia.
Our group of brands includes Conveyancing.com.au (CCA), First Class Legal, by the rules Conveyancing - three leading conveyancing Law firms, Rapid Building Inspections (RBI) - a fast growing brand providing a variety of building and pest inspections, and our newest product; Offer to Own - the next step in innovation for the real estate market, connecting buyers with agents instantly with a simple, centralised digital platform.
DBC Philippines is a continuously evolving and diverse business, providing both trusted and the highest quality services to our Australian brands in:
Client Services & Sales
Paralegal & Legal Administration
Technology - IT Support, Software Engineering, Testing, UI/UX Design & Business Analysis
Workforce Planning & Optimisation
Digital, Marketing & Design
Learning & Development, HR, Recruitment and more.
Working at DBC Philippines means a dynamic and engaging career within high performing and collaborative teams. We are problem solvers, embrace learning and change, and believe shared values - transcend borders.
Think distinct, yet diverse – with BIG ambitions.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Paid Leaves, Group Life Insurance, Smart Casual
- Specific Location: Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines