National Capital Region Jobs Sales Executive Position at CIMC Wetrans Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Services & Logistics/Supply Chain, we CIMC Wetrans Philippines Inc., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as sales executive and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱25,000 - ₱35,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||CIMC Wetrans Philippines Inc.|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 25.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 35.000|
The Sales Executive will be responsible for generating sales leads, cultivating relationships with potential clients, and closing deals. The successful candidate should have experience in import and export in different countries. The ideal candidate should have strong communication skills, excellent problem-solving skills, and a customer-focused mindset.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities by prospecting potential clients through various channels, including phone, email, and in-person visits.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with existing clients, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and repeat business.
- Provide accurate and timely quotes and proposals to clients, following established pricing guidelines and procedures.
- Collaborate with internal teams, such as Operations and Customer Service, to ensure timely and accurate delivery of shipments and smooth logistics operations.
- Maintain accurate and organized records of sales activities and transactions in our CRM system.
- Continuously seek ways to improve the sales process and provide feedback to the management team.
- Attend trade shows and other industry events to promote the company’s services and network with potential clients.
- Ensure compliance with company policies, procedures, and standards for sales activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field preferred.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a sales role in the logistics or transportation industry, with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Strong understanding of import and export regulations, documentation, and procedures.
- Experience exporting to different countries.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in English and Filipino languages.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively to develop solutions for clients.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and experience with CRM software.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays, as needed.
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including health insurance, 13th-month pay, and opportunities for career growth. If you are passionate about sales and providing exceptional customer service in the logistics industry, we encourage you to apply.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
CIMC ( China International Marine Containers ) (Group) Ltd.) (CIMC) is a world leading supplier of logistics and energy equipment, headquartered in Shenzhen of China. CIMC is dedicated to supplying high-quality and reliable equipment and services, including containers, vehicles, energy, chemical and food equipment, offshore, logistics services, airport facilities, etc. The prosperity of the businesses is supported by both CIMC Finance Co., Ltd. that provides professional capital management and by CIMC Financing Leasing Co., Ltd. that offers finance solutions. As a diversified multinational industrial group that shoulders the mission of global serving, CIMC has over 300 member enterprises and 3 listed companies in Asia, North America, Europe, Australia and others, and extensive customers and sales networks covering more than 100 countries and regions. In 2021, 70,00 excellent staff delivered sales revenue of RMB 163.7 billion and net profits of RMB 6.67 billion.
CIMC was founded in January 1980 as a joint venture invested by China Merchants Group and East Asiatic Company in Shenzhen and was initially managed by EAC executives. It came to be listed in SZSE in 1994 and listed in SEHK in December 2012. Currently, CIMC is a public A+H share listed company, whose main shareholders are China Merchants Group, China Ocean Shipping (Group) Company, Hony Capital, etc. Stimulated by the deep-seated international genes since its establishment, supported by the outstanding governance structure and propelled by the endless pursuit of technological innovation and management efficiency, CIMC has rapidly grown into a prominent company that stands the leading place in many global industries.
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Registration No.: 2022080063703-23
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision
- Specific Location: Makati City