National Capital Region Jobs Relationship Manager Asst | Open To Fresh Grads! | Chinese Lingual Preferred (lg Position at Quess (Philippines) Corp
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Relationship Manager Asst | Open to fresh grads! | Chinese Lingual Preferred (lg. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Quess (Philippines) Corp, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with at least Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱25,000 - ₱40,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Quess (Philippines) Corp|
|Position||Relationship Manager Asst | Open To Fresh Grads! | Chinese Lingual Preferred (lg|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 25.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 40.000|
To assist and work with Relationship Managers with following responsibilities:
1. To market and maintain a good relationship with corporate clients;
2. To introduce and promote appropriate financial products or services to corporate clients;
3. To process KYC and Due Diligence
4. To check on the customers and manage AML risk on both account and transnational basis.
5. To design financial service programs for customers and coordinate other departments to ensure good service;
6. To understand the client’s business/ industry, its evolution and challenges by conducting investigations and data collection of clients;
7. To prepare the client’s due diligence report, analyse and make judgments based on the data;
8. To conduct financial analysis, credit assessment on target customers, compose investigation and draft assessment reports;
9. Responsible for post-loan management periodically with inspection of client’s business operations and cash flows.
10. To accomplish own performance target in Loans, Deposits, New Account Opening, Net Interest Income, F e e s and Commissions, and others.
11. To accomplish other assignments from the Head of the Department环境和空间
In the case that the candidate has Chinese lingual background, additional responsibilities are required:
1. To introduce and promote specific banking products or services to Chinese customers;
2. To be responsible for providing daily service and contact with target Chinese customers;
3. To design financial service programs for companies and coordinate other departments to ensure good service;
Note: Chinese companies represent Filipino companies and projects that are funded/managed by Chinese investors or have a substantial business connection with Chinese companies and their managers or decision-makers.
Qualifications and Skills
1. Bachelor’s (or above) degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or other relevant degrees;
2. At least 3 years of working experience relevant to corporate banking, treasury, and project finance;
3. Familiar with local banking regulations and policies;
4. Familiar with credit products;
5. Must have good English communication skills.
A fresh graduate is acceptable provided that she/ he can speak Mandarin, has accomplished professional degree/ courses and has exceptional and excellent presentation and communication skills.
Work Schedule: Dayshift
Work Set Up: Work On Site
Work Location: BGC, Taguig
A fresh graduate is acceptable provided that she/ he can speak Mandarin, has accomplished professional degree/ courses OR an experienced RM Assistant that has corporate banking background
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Quess Corp Limited (Quess) is India’s leading business services provider, leveraging our extensive domain knowledge and future-ready digital platforms to drive client productivity through outsourced solutions.
We provide a host of technology enabled staffing and managed outsourcing services across processes such as sales & marketing, customer care, after sales service, back office operations, manufacturing operations, facilities and security management, HR & F&A operations, IT & mobility services, etc.
Our passion for delivering exceptional services, augmented by proprietary digital platforms, has strongly established our credentials as India’s largest employer in the private sector and the biggest integrated business services provider in the country. We are proud to achieve this success as a 13- year old start-up.
A core value driving our business is constantly making the workforce more productive. Our business strategy is aligned to this, including training and skill development for better employability, helping job seekers easily find employment opportunities, digitizing workflows, and providing social security benefits to a wider employable population.
Established in 2007 and headquartered in Bengaluru, Quess today has unmatched geographic presence and scale with more than 644 locations across India, South East Asia & North America, backed by technology-intensity and domain specialization to create unmatched service experiences.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: NCR-MPFO-62010-032421-924-R
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 4 days